Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Spring Hill

Sterling House of Spring Hill provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Sterling House of Spring Hill

Posted by Atts April 10, 2014

This facility has a wonderful home like feel! I was welcomed the very moment I walked in. The staff was friendly and went out of there way to make me feel important. The other patients seemed happy and engaged with activities and just general laughter and smiles. I am choosing this home for my mother!

Posted by Edith4 December 13, 2013

I did visit Sterling House of Spring Hill and everything was nice. The facility was well done and the staff was good. The people were nice too. They have drug store and they have a bus that takes you to your doctor. I like that I could have my animal there.

Posted by Thankful Daughter1 July 30, 2013

My Mom lived at Sterling House of Spring Hill for many years. The staff was always professional and took care of my moms needs. Mom was very happy there for many years. They made Mom a part of their family, and went above and beyond when mom began to fail. Thank you to the staff at Sterling House for helping our Family and Mom get through the difficult times at the end.

Posted by JenP. April 29, 2013
1.0

some staff members are great. However overall, they are terribly short staffed- you will wait at the door for almost 20 mins! Currently, they have a nurse their named Amber- not to be rude but this girl is clearly in the wrong business- rude to residents and family's- walks right by residents who need assistance even if bleeding! I really am disgusted a woman like this works in the place. Something needs to be done about her and the low numbers of people working at a time.

Posted by Fred1 July 23, 2012

When I first saw the Assisted-Living Facility I immediately felt that there was nothing to worry about concerning my grandmother's happiness. It further reaffirmed my beliefs when I was greeted by the gracious staff. They were so nice and caring that I immediately felt at home. The assistant for my grandmother was so kind and caring. I was told by my grandmother that she felt so comfortable staying here that she didn't even feel like there was a transition. Before we brought her here she was struggling to live daily life at home. Now she looks happier than ever, and she has surprised us all by how well she is doing and how healthy she is. If I had the time to personally thank every person in that building I would, because they have impacted not only my grandmother's life, but also ours. I would personally recommend Sterling House of Spring Hills to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

Posted by virtual reader November 28, 2011

As I pulled into the parking lot of Sterling House ALF, I thought what a picturesque setting. I felt as though I had stepped through time into a country setting. I was amazed with the outside of the facility. When I walked inside, I was met by a very pleasant staff member who was very willing to walk through the entire facility with me. I noticed that the facility offers many amenities such as laundry, newspaper service, shopping excursions, outings to movies and excursions to local beaches, and the facility is very pet friendly. The facility offers studio's and apartments with their private kitchens. If you don't want to eat in your own private apartment, then the residents can eat in the main dinning room or on special occassions can utilize the formal dinning room.
Since I arrived close to lunch time, I had the pleasure of treating my nose to wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. As luck would have it, I was invited to lunch with the staff and residents and I must say it was absolutely delicious. All in all, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the building itself was very attractive and not drab, the residents were all very happy and the parking was adequate for staff, residents and visitors.

Posted by CJ2 November 19, 2011

Of all the facilties in the area, Sterling house seemed to have the nicest layout of units and a caring and supportive staff. They appear to care about the residents on a one to one level to ensure they receive adequate care. They also work with the families to make sure that special dates like birthdays are remembered and share

Location of Sterling House of Spring Hill

Features of Sterling House of Spring Hill

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

• Pharmacy

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: Small Pets