Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Guardian Angel Homes Liberty Lake

Posted by Judy30 July 25, 2013

My dad is at Guardian Angel Homes. We are pleased with everything there. My dad seems pleased and comfortable. He does not have any complains. My brother is able to monitor him every day and the staff has been very attentive. The physical therapy is good. I liked the atmosphere. My dad has a nice room where he can also go outside. The meals are very, very good. They are served in a formal dining room.

Posted by bharvey September 27, 2012

The staff is extremely friendly and kind to visitors, as well as invested in their residents. There are many activities residents may partake in; usually for larger celebrations residents are encouraged to invite family to the events. All of the facilities at Guardian Angels are beautiful. Each building houses a different type of care, such as assisted living, dementia, and nursing home. Since there are multiple types of living arrangements it allows the opportunity for residents to move to the care they need, yet still be involved with the community they've become a part of.

Posted by LoveLife29 August 30, 2012
2.0

The staff is friendly and caring. However the management has recently gone down hill. I am removing my relative from their care due to this reason. My relative and another resident and his wife had continuous arguments and the other resident was even physically abusive to my relative. The staff attempted to keep them separated but they refused to move my relative NOR the other resident, they never gave a reason, but it seemed as if they did not want to upset the other resident who came AFTER my relative had been there, as to not lose 2 people who pay them 5000 a month to live there. I do not recommend this facility.

Posted by scott collins July 29, 2011

the homes are very clean, and the staff is caring to the residents.

Posted by carwill July 27, 2011

I have only great things to say about this facility. The in house caregivers are so caring to each person. The office is always helpful. When you walk into the home it is always clean and cheerful, the caregivers are always welcoming and kind. I call several times a day and always pleased with each one. I have been to other facilities in the past and the first step in is a bad smell. You'll never find this to be a fact here. Your person there is always checked on and help with even the slightest need. As I say, Guardian Angel Homes are GREAT.

Thanks Carol Willison