Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Legacy House of South Jordan

Posted by Lavon April 30, 2014

We liked Legacy House of South Jordan because the facility was nice, the food was good, and the location was central to our family. My mom had a one-bedroom apartment. It had a nice little living room, a kitchenette, bedroom, and bathroom. The staff were caring and friendly. They had about five activities per week. They took the residents to restaurants and shopping malls, there were game nights, and special performers came to perform music or other talents. She was happy there.

Posted by Janet80244750 March 21, 2014

My husband stayed at Legacy House for 7 months. It was very good. The staff was excellent and very helpful. They're very concerned about the people living there and they're very friendly. He was at the assisted living. They provided a lot of activities. The rooms are nice for a studio apartment. It had a small kitchenette.

Posted by Kathi4 June 27, 2013
3.0

Legacy House of South Jordan was a very nice facility and very family-oriented. The providers and managers were extremely nice. The main dining room of the assisted living unit was very nice. When they moved her to the memory care unit, I felt like her care was not up to par. They were understaffed. The basic staff was very good and very conscientious. The night staff were busy visiting and they had so many duties like cleaning and cooking. Their care was not centered on the residents. They were not supervised well and the memory care unit looked ignored. They needed more staff around the clock for the memory care unit. However, I would recommend the assisted living unit.

Location of Legacy House of South Jordan