Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Azalea Court, assisted living by Americare

To us at Azalea Court - assisted living by Americare in Smyrna, Tennessee, assisted living means two things: you do the living and we help you live. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family, with all of their unique needs and preferences. It's like home.

Dining is a focal point of our residents' day at Azalea Court - assisted living by Americare. It starts with an open breakfast with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can't start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite, are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved with accessing our public long term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is our first priority at Azalea Court - assisted living by Americare.

Reviews of Azalea Court, assisted living by Americare

Azalea Court, assisted living by Americare
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring73910050 December 01, 2013

I had to have hip surgery and my husband couldn't stay at home by himself and so I found Azalea Court but he's back home now. It was close to home and I found it because it was locally in our town. They were good to my husband and he liked it there, it was a homey atmosphere. It's just one room and a bathroom and the food was decent. I didn't care for what they had but it was good food.

Azalea Court, assisted living by Americare
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Joy13 September 14, 2013
1.0

All in all I was dissatisfied with Azalea Court and so was my father. I didn't think it was well managed. The food was very poor. The caring of the patients was also poor. The attitude of their staff was like they were just there for the paycheck. They didn't really care. They were just going to come in, do their thing and go home. I also didn't think that the place was particularly well-kept. There were days that they didn't even make my father's bed. They would go sometimes two or three days without cleaning the trash out of the trash can. They also have little as far as social activities. I like the fact that my father can come and go as he pleased, but, overall, we were just very disappointed with it.

Location of Azalea Court, assisted living by Americare