Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Wesley Heights - Wesley Village

Our Wesley Heights community at our Wesley Village Campus offers both independent living cottages and assisted living options to provide multiple levels of service all in one location. Not ready to move into one of our other buildings on campus? A cottage may be just the right choice for you!

Reviews of Wesley Heights - Wesley Village

Posted by Anne32 May 20, 2014
4.0

I was able to visit Crosby Commons. It was a very nice facility. I like it very much. It seemed charming and small. I thought it was lovely, but my aunt did not like it. The staff are very personable and friendly. The rooms were very much clean, it's very nice. The residents there looked very happy and involved.

Posted by goconfidently December 30, 2013
3.0

I went to this place called Wesley Heights. A lovely woman took around me. I thought it was clean and nice. They took care of the people. I knew people from my father's church who had been there and I had a cousin whose grandmother had been there. I knew they were happy and they absolutely loved the place. It was a good place. However, I did not have the same community sense and it didn't felt like home.

Posted by shyningwaterfal3 August 24, 2011

While Visiting here I found it amazing, as to how many activities they had to keep the tenants busy. While I was there, there was a barbershop quartet like group singing. To see the smiles on all the clients faces was priceless! I had the pleasure of pushing a wheel chair bound person to her "apartment". The decor in the halls has such a warm homey feeling to it.

Location of Wesley Heights - Wesley Village