Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Carriage Green at Milford

Carriage Green at Milford offers Traditional Assisted Living and is nestled in a residential neighborhood in the quaint, New England town of Milford, Connecticut. Carriage Green is conveniently located between Fairfield and New Haven, with easy access to Route 95 and in close proximity to Route 8.

Milford is a small city with a big heart. Take the train into New York City or a short drive to downtown Milford, where you'll find wonderful restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. We're also close to Milford Hospital and minutes from Bridgeport, St. Raphael's, and Yale-New Haven Hospitals. Carriage Green's superb location complements the quality of life found within our community, where residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle that makes them feel secure and comfortable.

Reviews of Carriage Green at Milford

Posted by Caring76902450 February 28, 2014

I like Carriage Green at Milford because this was the cleanest facility I've looked into. They also had the most activities that I think my mother would enjoy, but what I didn’t like is that I think you need to sign a contract for a year. I was not able to meet many of the staff except for the person who gave me the information and the tour and he is a very nice man with a very good attitude. The rooms are very small. It's a room and a bathroom; like a studio. You could just fit like a single bed and it has a little kitchenette. It's small and expensive.

Posted by caring0524113 May 31, 2013
4.0

My mother is in Carriage Green. I would highly recommend this place. It's very clean. The food is good. They also have a lot for the residents to do. They have their own shuttle bus, so they take people to different places. They do drives on the weekends. They have happy hour Fridays at 4:30 wherein they would have musical guests come in. You can have family come in if you want. The aides are very helpful. My mom uses her wheelchair a lot but they are accommodating to that.

Posted by lcsegall June 21, 2012
4.0

Staff at C.G were amiable, knowledgeable and helpful. Residents were actively involved in team activities. Food at lunch was quite tasty and ambience of ALF was fresh, clean and lively. Residents who were in there 70's, 80's and 90's all appeared to be happy and staff was always in close proximity to address residents' needs and concerns.I recommend this facility with no reservations Larry Segall,MS,LCSW, GCM,

Posted by TKate November 17, 2011

Carriage Green at Milford is a warm, welcoming, inviting assisted living center. My grandmother was living there for a period of time. The staff was always helpful and very kind to her. She felt independent but my family and I felt that she was safe and cared for. The grounds were always kept immaculate and beautiful. Everything was always clean. If there was ever a problem, it was answered and resolved as quickly as possible. If ever any family had any questions, staff sat with us and addressed our concerns as soon as we had them. There was a time where a light was out on my grandmothers unit and as soon as she contacted them it was fixed within the time. It was a relief that a nurse was on site 24 hours a day. There were plenty of activities for my grandmother to take part in. It gave my family and I complete piece of mind that security was posted at the entrance always too. All in all, I would recommend Carriage Green to anyone looking for a independent feeling assisted living center, especially to those who are resistant to the idea.

Location of Carriage Green at Milford