Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Lynnfield Place Assisted Care Living Facility

Posted by L.draganowski August 02, 2012

I went to visit a close friends mother, who has been staying there. I have visited her lots of times now and she seems healthy and happy. Her room was very clean, which she has always been a very clean person but the last few years she hasn't Ben able to clean like she use to so I know that the people that work there are keeping it clean for her. The nurses are very helpful and knowledgable. They are very sweet and caring, not that fake I don't give a crap but I'll ask how you are kind either they seem very genuine. She went into this with dread, thinking it would be aweful but she's happy there which means the world to us.

Posted by mmiller July 11, 2012
4.0

I thought that the facility was one of the better facilities that my family looked at. We were looking for a place for my uncle and were at an emotional time in our lives. With one family member in a nursing home and having to find a place for another, it was best for us to look at all the options that were available. The staff was nice and polite and provided us with the information that we needed and the facilities was located I do believe on High School Road which is an easy location to get to and find.

Posted by inspector1 June 21, 2012

The staff was extremely nice there. I've been to a lot of assisted living places doing fire alarm inspections, and this one was by far the best. The owner wanted everything fixed that was wrong, no matter how small the problem because of his concern for the safety of the residents. The place was kept extremely clean. There were common rooms that were very well decorated, and had TVs for the residents to enjoy. They also had places to exercise, and places to go outside and enjoy some fresh air. The staff was very attentive to the patients, and did everything they could to make their experience as pleasant as possible. The owner showed that he was much more interested in providing a good living area, than just in money alone. I've been in places where residents where basically ignored unless they were scheduled something. If I needed somewhere to take care of a family member or friend I would not hesitate for a second to take them there. It's rare to find a place so clean with a staff so friendly these days. I would recommend it to anyone. I can't think of a single negative comment for Lynnfield Place.

Posted by Caring484050 May 09, 2012

From the moment you enter the facility you are greeted by warm, friendly staff that are very attentive. The facility well maintianed and very clean. The rooms are good size and they offer assisted and independent living. The staff is wonderful and seems to enjoy their jobs. They are friendly and caring and this comes through their interacting with the residents. The activity calendar is full of wonderful events and excursions. They keep the residents busy and active to lessen the loneliness factor.They play Bingo, Cards, they have arts and crafts and outside groups bring in Worship Services and programs for the residents enjoyment. If you're looking for a reasonable priced community that will take care of your loved one this is a perfect choice. Lynnfield knows this business and will never disappoint. You will be happy if you make this your choice.

Location of Lynnfield Place Assisted Care Living Facility