From Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community
What Makes Us Special
Reviews of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community
Average Rating: based on 3 Reviews
I visited this facility
Pueblo Norte Senior Living was more like an apartment complex. When we had our tour there, they were having a birthday party for someone who had just turned 90 and they were having a wonderful time. The residents seemed quite happy. I don’t remember seeing any employees there. The place was very spread out and we had to get around with a golf cart. The facility would not work for my mother because the apartments were setup for people who are ambulatory and they did not allow wheelchairs into the dining room.
I visited this facility
My mom was in the rehab section which was a smaller version of the skilled nursing of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community for two and a half weeks. Pueblo Norte had a retirement section which was very nice and you could move from that retirement section into skilled nursing and they also had a separate section strictly for rehab and physical therapy and that section was extremely nice. The rehab section was a very clean place. It was beautiful and it looked like a hotel. The staff was very good. I would definitely recommend Pueblo Norte especially that rehab section.
This facility has assisted living, independent living, and skilled nursing.
The location is good. It's on a large property and it's somewhat secluded with quiet streets. There's lots of parking and a lot of patios. They have a pool and shuffleboard courts, plus plenty of places to sit outside. They have gardens and walkways as well.
The common areas inside are very clean, neat, and bright. They're not gaudy like at some of the other facilities, but they're clean and comfortable. They have a TV room, but no real library or computer room.
Residents' rooms are nice, spacious, and clean. Residents can bring whatever they want to decorate the room.
The staff is very nice and pleasant. If they can't help a resident with something, they'll find someone who will.
They have great activities and good food. They do a lot of holiday celebrations. The residents can help decorate the assisted living facility and the skilled nursing facility for holidays. They really try to get residents doing whatever they want to do, whether that's movie nights or cards, etc. They really try to help the residents stay mentally and physically active with their activities.
This facility is a really excellent place.
Location of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community
Features of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- 24 hour nurses: Yes
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Housing extra: Cottages.
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge an entry fee
- Lowest monthly rate: 4,120
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Licenses: Yes for AL and HC
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- Affiliations extra: N/A
- We offer respite care (short term stays)