Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Rose Wood Manor-Scottsboro

Posted by Caring83920150 July 23, 2014
1.0

I was not pleased at all with the rooms and the staff at Rose Wood Manor. The staff seemed snobbish. They were just too matter-of-fact. You ask them a question, they gave you an answer. They did not elaborate. The room was just one large room with a bathroom attached. It would not accommodate my furnishings. I was not impressed with it. The facility was dirty. I walked into the bathroom, and I noticed that the garbage cans were overwhelming and the commodes were dirty; that pretty much set the pace for the entire tour.

Posted by mams3 January 24, 2013
4.0

it's not as bad as some say it is.. But they need more caregivers on staff... And a nurse around the clock. And a better menu. they should hire people just for laundry and cleaning so caregivers can spend more time doing their caregiving with the residents.. But it is a nice place..And the caregivers do care..

Posted by smh1 September 13, 2012
1.0

I would hate to spend my last years or days in this facility. The patients are not cared for properly in my opinion. The place was dirty. Everything in the place would always stink. I would see patients ringing their bell that is for when they need help, and I overheard some of the staff saying that's okay, he/she always does that. Its not an emergency... It could have been an emergency thing time, you never know. Most of the nursing staff seems to work very hard and you can hear whispers about them being very underpaid. They run nonstop, so I could easily see this. I do not know if the place is in such bad shape because there is not enough people on staff, or if it is a lack of care to do a good job, or if it is just overall management, but it is not a place I am proud to say I had family in.

Location of Rose Wood Manor-Scottsboro