Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Kingsway Manor, LLC

Posted by Bonnie18 June 12, 2013

Kingsway was chosen by my in-laws because it's 20 minutes away from where they lived and their church is about 5 to 10 minutes away. Many of their activities are still in the town of Schenectady. They want to be in independent living but we liked the building they chose because the people are very willing to help them do everything they need. We had lunch there and it was very good. Everybody we met there was really friendly. We are really pleased with their choice. They will move there in August.

Posted by mskittyb August 22, 2012
4.0

I think the staff was fantastic. My grandmother was a cranky old lady who was stubborn and would refuse to eat and or bathe. The women were always friendly, convinced her to go to the dining romm, the beauty palor and game room. She loved the dog nights and the local musicians that would come and entertain the residents. I wish the facility offered more outdoor space but the view of the golf course was pretty nice. I like the fact that facility had safety measures on the wandering patients, however, many of them were not appropriate for the home. My grandmother was private and didnt like the "wanders" coming into her room and I don't blame her.

Posted by kfitz May 03, 2012

I thought this was an excellent facility with great care. My grandparents started in a 2-bedroom apartment with many extra amenities to help them. My grandmother received personalized care as her illness progressed, and she was eventually transferred to a 24-hr hospice room before she passed. My grandfather's supervision was slowly increased until he was moved into a 24-hr care room. The staff was incredibly nice and the physicians very knowledgable. They had many great perks, including a Wii bowling team that my grandfather was a member of.

Location of Kingsway Manor, LLC