Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

The Marshes at Skidaway
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by healthcareconsultant December 01, 2011
4.0

I visited The Marshes. I thought it to be a lovely facility.

The grounds of the facility are immaculate, and very well taken care of. The common areas of the facility are clean and clutter free and very nicely decorated. It has a very nice elegant look. The residents' rooms are clean as well, and organized.

The staff and management of the facility are professional and friendly. I think the residents receive wonderful care there.

While I was there, I noticed one staff member in particular take the time to help a resident that appeared to have forgotten where her room was located.

Overall The Marshes is a great facility, and I would recommend it to anyone that is seeking assisted living care.

The Marshes at Skidaway
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by MartTmlx June 04, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

The Marshes in Savannah, Ga was a beautiful place for my Grandmother to live. The facility is new, well maintained, and is staffed with very courteous staff members. There is a wide age range of occupants, which allows for more activities for the residents. We would frequently visit the dining hall, and we always treated with respect and a delicious dinner menu. The care given to my Grandmother, when she took ill, was of the highest quality. It was their quick response and attention that helped save her life and keep her here with us. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who is thinking of moving or relocating to the Savannah, Georgia area. You will be amazed at the spectacular marsh and river view, accomodations, and staff.

Location of The Marshes at Skidaway