Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Sauk Rapids

Sterling House of Sauk Rapids provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We collaborate with third party services that are needed for our residents through end of life including two person assist/mechanical lift. Small pets welcome.

Reviews of Sterling House of Sauk Rapids

Posted by Caring65501350 May 20, 2014
4.0

Sterling House seemed smaller. It didn't seem like there were more open areas for them to be, except for the eating area. On the games, it seemed like they get a lot of computer stuff. My mom talked well about stuff that they get on the computer. That's what threw me off, where it wasn't more hands-on togetherness of board games or different things. Otherwise, it was very clean, nice patios. It just was the closed-in feeling to me when we went walking around. It was a nice facility. The staff was nice. I liked it when they were having dinner, and how they were handling people for the time I was there.

Posted by Crystal4 April 22, 2014
4.0

The people who work at Sterling House of Sauk Rapids were very communicative. They told us everything we needed to know, and they seemed to be able to answer every question. They are very friendly. The facility itself was nice, but it wasn’t exactly we looking for because at the time we had a pet, and we couldn’t have it there.

Posted by Brenda16 July 24, 2013
4.0

Mom is doing very well in Sterling House. They're very nice people, they made you feel at home, they were warm, caring and helped us through a lot. She enjoys the food there.

Posted by Family of resident February 22, 2013

Very pleased with the care that is being given to a loved one at Sterling House. Very caring caregivers and staff. A very friendly small, home type atmosphere, open doors help resident feel a part of the community.

Posted by Jane14 February 22, 2013

Our family member is receiving very good care We know she is safe and being cared for by very caring staff her needs are met every day and we love all the staff

Posted by lynmohs64 August 21, 2012

My Father, Lou, was a resident there for a little more than 2 months. He had the best care out of everywhere he went(2 other places in the area). Because this facility is a smaller place, he was given the personable attention he deserved. I will never forget how the staff had so many compliments to him, how he was always chipper, but that showed, he was being treated good! He got to know the staff by name and alot of the residents also. He was happy here and felt very safe! The staff treated him like family. Taking time to care and listen. And to find a place like this, is so much stress off the family, as I was his care-giver for almost two years prior. Thank you to the whole staff(sorry this took sooo long, just found this site)!

Posted by Bajachimmy June 26, 2012

The Sterling House of Sauk Rapids was a perfect match for both of my aging parents! My mother's health was rapidly declining and my father could no longer take care of her. The Sterling House is located in a residential neighborhood and houses only 20 residents. The facility has a very comfortable living arrangement with each resident having a private room and bathroom. There are two lovely sitting rooms and a beautiful outdoor patio as well as a nice outdoor sitting area at the front entrance. The main hub of the facility is the dining area where all meals are home cooked and served to the residents. There are multiple activities held during the day and evening hours.The Sterling House is very welcoming and family is encouraged to visit 24/7. The best chacterisitc of the Sterling House is the employees. They are the best! Words can not express the care and compassion they showed for my mother, may father (who eventually moved into the facility) and my family. Both of my parents have now passed away and they spent their final days at the Sterling House instead of in a hospital. The staff did everything possible to provide my parents with excellent care and comforts during their last days on earth. I truely miss going there as I feel these wonderful people became a part of my family.

Location of Sterling House of Sauk Rapids

Features of Sterling House of Sauk Rapids

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: We lock the doors at dusk and staff are present to assist residents 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: 3 meals provided daily. Residents can request room service

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,825
  • Highest monthly rate: 9,000
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 8 to 1
  • Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: MN

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5