Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch Inc

Glenridge on Palmer Ranch Inc
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Donald6 June 19, 2013

Glenridge on Palmer Ranch was completely top of the line. It was the best because of the property itself, the programs they offered and most of the existing residents were still active. If a spouse went for rehabilitation or nursing program for a short time, they also had it. The place was totally clean and it was an A-rating facility.

Glenridge on Palmer Ranch Inc
Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd April 26, 2012
4.0

The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside when we arrived. My friend's mother's family has lived in the region for quite a while and they would like to stay in touch.

We especially enjoyed the well manicured lawns and atmosphere of the grounds. My friend's mother loves to tend the garden and we could see that she would be impressed as well. The patio areas also had barbeques where they have hosted and private parties.

The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a quaint country home.

The communal areas we saw all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It looked like the residents were really enjoying living there.

Outings scheduled included anything imaginable - from restaurants, to art museums, the library, to films, fine dining and theater. They also host parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend.

The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas have comfortable and decorative seating options.

The private living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped and were beautifully decorated. We could see that my friend's mother would be comfortable in any one of them.

It was clear that the staff at this facility provides understanding and attentive caregivers for the best care of its residents.

Location of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch Inc