Cost

Private Pay

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Ocean House

Ocean House provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Ocean House

Posted by Caring70643450 June 10, 2014

What I love about Ocean House are the views and that the rooms are large. The community room is gorgeous. It has a library, books, and a view of the ocean. There are balconies off the rooms and in the rooms; it’s like one wall with glass looking out on the ocean. It is gorgeous. The lady who took me around was very knowledgeable, very nice, very interested in my mom and dad. Everyone we encountered, from the receptionist to the staff, was friendly and nice. Even the people who lived there came up and were talking to me, and everybody was smiling. It was just very nice.

Posted by Audrey7 August 26, 2013

My parents are in Ocean House. It is the best place. They are very sweet, kind and they really love my parents. They take good care of them. They have been there two or three months now and they really enjoy it. It has the view of the Pacific and it's like you're in Hawaii.

Posted by SUGABEAT December 04, 2012
4.0

I love the facility. It is in an area that is convenient to everyone. As you arrive you have very nice parking available. I liked the greeters when you first arrive who make you feel at home. Everyone had a smile and gave a tour of the place. It seemed that everyone in the place had an activity to do. Some just watched tv and others were all engaged with one another. I've seen many homes, but I was delighted by this one.

227686 1692930210134 1444167435 31318232 329330 a.jpg
Posted by Michael F. October 11, 2011

The Ocean House (managed by Brookdale Living) was right on the Santa Monica beach... which makes this a place that I hope to retire in one day. :)

The building was very tall - which makes for a great view from the top floor windows. The food looked amazing (and my client said that "it tastes great too"). The interior was well-decorated and clean - and didn't have the musty smell like a lot of elderly care facilities have.

The staff were friendly and very helpful - it seemed more like a Hilton Hotel than any type of elderly center.

I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in the LA / Santa Monica area.

Location of Ocean House

• Private services

• Lowest monthly rate: 4,360
  • Highest monthly rate: 9,000
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details