Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Wentworth at Willow Creek

Posted by gjlade December 27, 2011

I was most impressed with the wonderful staff. You can tell that they really care about those seniors. Everyone seems to really love oneanother and it feels like a happy place to be.

Posted by bjones761 September 29, 2011

I visited the Wentworth several times during the past few years. My brother was a care worker at this facility and I could not have been more impressed. With the beautiful landscaping and 24 hour security, right away I felt it was not your average nursing home. The staff are there as helpful guides to your loved ones, allowing them to stay as independent as possible through the later years of their lives. It is hard for me to think of anything negative to say about this community. I spoke with several of my brother's patients during my visits to the Wentworth and they all had nothing but positive things to say. I remember thinking that the residents and their families were lucky to have found such a great solution to keep them safe and cared for while they grow old.

Posted by anonymous44 June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

I can not say enough good about this facility. It is a lovely building, with lovely grounds and lovely people. The one thing that always strikes me though are the activities prepared for the residents. I had a couple of friends who went bowling and to the Living Aquarium which is more fun than even I've had. I guess the motto could be that age doesn't slow you down. It certainly hasn't slowed my friends down!

Location of Wentworth at Willow Creek