Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Creekside Lodge

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

What makes us unique is our volunteer group of Resident Ambassadors; these caring individuals assist those in transition by showing them around the Community, sitting down with them for a few meals, and connecting them with others who reside at the Community. LIke those in transition, these volunteers can empathize with them by giving them the support and individualized attention necessary during this process.

Reviews of Emeritus at Creekside Lodge

Posted by Caring89396950 September 11, 2014
4.0

My brother has been in Emeritus for a week now, and we like it. It’s just up a street from us, so we sort of already knew about it, but so far it seems good. They’ve been very welcoming. They remembered that it was his birthday and are attentive. The room is nice. There were a few glitches just before he moved in, and the maintenance guy came right away and fixed everything.

Posted by Charles48 August 14, 2014
4.0

Emeritus is a very nice place, very clean, great staff, reasonably priced, recently bought out, but no changes seen at this point. I've been very delighted with them for almost a year now. They make great coffee.

Two amenities that I think are really great are they have some daily or regular exercises that everyone can do together, even if it's just throwing the ball around from person to person, and they have a type of a trivia contest. They have things for memory where you roll a number and you have to come up with that amount of number out of a particular category. So if you get 12, you have to come up with 12 answers out of a category. It's really cool. But also they have a van circumstance where the van takes people around on a regular basis where they go up into the hills or just drive across the bridge, just for something fun to do. Those are two things that I like.

I have good feelings towards effectively almost everybody. That's the atmosphere that I get. The patients are generally, 80 to 90% of the time, calm and reasonable. But they're content, they're warm, they're fed, they're taken care of. Their response time to patients' needs is very good.

Posted by Bev M. July 19, 2014

I like the grand lobby at Emeritus at Creekside Lodge. They have a really nice piano. The activity room was very nice. They have a large backyard, lawn, and patio with plenty of room for family picnics and barbecues. They have nice apartments. They have several libraries in the building, at least a library on every floor. Everything looks perfect.

Posted by Caring79597250 May 11, 2014
4.0

I was really, really impressed with Emeritus at Creekside Lodge. There was a young lady who showed me around, and she was very enthusiastic, very caring. I liked the way that the staff, the caregivers, related to the people who were there and the residents were quite friendly. I got the impression that it was quite a special place. There was a mix of people from all different walks of life together in this particular neighborhood, and they got along quite well, so I was pleased.

Posted by Eric11 April 21, 2014

I thought Emeritus was excellent. It looked very comfortable and clean. The staff looked good in terms of the care that they were providing.

Posted by June9 October 17, 2013
4.0

One of my friends is very happy living in Emeritus. The staff seems friendly and the facility is very nice. The rooms seem adequate. The food is fine. I am recommending them to others.

Posted by Sylvia10 September 10, 2013
4.0

What's really nice about Emeritus Creekside is it has a really nice garden. It's next to a creek, there are a lot of trees, and you can sit down on the grass. It's a nice facility. The property is very well kept. The staff was fine, too. I thought the location is a lot closer to the city which means that there will be a lot more environmental issues.

Posted by Shelia2 August 28, 2013
4.0

I liked the staff there and the follow-up. I liked the interaction between the patients and the staff. The rooms were nice and everything seemed fine. But they didn't have an Alzheimer's unit.

Posted by Bollweivil August 24, 2013
3.0

No smell in lobby, but sleeping people scattered in front entrance. Salesman engaging and promising ease in opening up rooms, can change into assisted program from independent program without moving rooms. Not much in way of activities offered. Building off San Pablo Ave, but not near much shopping.

Posted by Phony Bilingual August 12, 2013
4.0

I was impressed with the lovely decor. Rooms are nicely furnished and do not have an "institutional" feeling to them. Dining room also lovely and food exceeded MY expectations. I was received in a friendly, warm manner by the staff. They provide transportation and it is not at all far from Berkeley that has many cultural and shopping venues.

Posted by Elizabeth15 April 17, 2013
4.0

I loved Emeritus. I think it's a lovely facility and community. It's roomy; you wouldn't have to be stuck in your apartment all day when you could go to one of the living rooms. There's one on every floor plus the outside area.

The facility appears neat, clean and very livable. When I was there, the residents were either in their rooms or downstairs listening to music from a visiting band or there was one guy doing craftwork. Those that were out and about all seemed to be quite happy. Also, it's nice that they could get their own wheelchair to get to their own post office box. I thought that was great.

Emeritus is easy to get to off the main freeway. I would love to see my mother there but we have to come up with a pretty good amount of money to make that happen. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Posted by Bobv1lla August 22, 2012
4.0

My family member seems to be happy with the independence that she is able to enjoy. It is terribly difficult to get a straight answer from anyone though when it comes to logistical issues because there is not really one person who sets the pace for things. There are many other seniors in the facility that my family member is able to communicate with and it seems as though they are forming close bonds. I am not quite sure what the future is going to hold but I imagine that this will continue to be a pretty successful experience. This place is super expensive though, and I am not quite sure that we are really getting the money's worth, but if my family is happy, then I am happy too, because that is all that really matters in the end. I am not sure if I feel confident about everything though.

Location of Emeritus at Creekside Lodge

Features of Emeritus at Creekside Lodge

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Theatre, Community room, Activity schedule

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 1,895
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 70

• Licenses: 075600298

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details