Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Creekside Lodge

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

What makes us unique is our volunteer group of Resident Ambassadors; these caring individuals assist those in transition by showing them around the Community, sitting down with them for a few meals, and connecting them with others who reside at the Community. LIke those in transition, these volunteers can empathize with them by giving them the support and individualized attention necessary during this process.

Reviews of Emeritus at Creekside Lodge

Posted by June9 October 17, 2013
4.0

One of my friends is very happy living in Emeritus. The staff seems friendly and the facility is very nice. The rooms seem adequate. The food is fine. I am recommending them to others.

Posted by Sylvia10 September 10, 2013
4.0

What's really nice about Emeritus Creekside is it has a really nice garden. It's next to a creek, there are a lot of trees, and you can sit down on the grass. It's a nice facility. The property is very well kept. The staff was fine, too. I thought the location is a lot closer to the city which means that there will be a lot more environmental issues.

Posted by Shelia2 August 28, 2013
4.0

I liked the staff there and the follow-up. I liked the interaction between the patients and the staff. The rooms were nice and everything seemed fine. But they didn't have an Alzheimer's unit.

Posted by Bollweivil August 24, 2013
3.0

No smell in lobby, but sleeping people scattered in front entrance. Salesman engaging and promising ease in opening up rooms, can change into assisted program from independent program without moving rooms. Not much in way of activities offered. Building off San Pablo Ave, but not near much shopping.

Posted by Phony Bilingual August 12, 2013
4.0

I was impressed with the lovely decor. Rooms are nicely furnished and do not have an "institutional" feeling to them. Dining room also lovely and food exceeded MY expectations. I was received in a friendly, warm manner by the staff. They provide transportation and it is not at all far from Berkeley that has many cultural and shopping venues.

Posted by Elizabeth15 April 17, 2013
4.0

I loved Emeritus. I think it's a lovely facility and community. It's roomy; you wouldn't have to be stuck in your apartment all day when you could go to one of the living rooms. There's one on every floor plus the outside area.

The facility appears neat, clean and very livable. When I was there, the residents were either in their rooms or downstairs listening to music from a visiting band or there was one guy doing craftwork. Those that were out and about all seemed to be quite happy. Also, it's nice that they could get their own wheelchair to get to their own post office box. I thought that was great.

Emeritus is easy to get to off the main freeway. I would love to see my mother there but we have to come up with a pretty good amount of money to make that happen. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Posted by Bobv1lla August 22, 2012
4.0

My family member seems to be happy with the independence that she is able to enjoy. It is terribly difficult to get a straight answer from anyone though when it comes to logistical issues because there is not really one person who sets the pace for things. There are many other seniors in the facility that my family member is able to communicate with and it seems as though they are forming close bonds. I am not quite sure what the future is going to hold but I imagine that this will continue to be a pretty successful experience. This place is super expensive though, and I am not quite sure that we are really getting the money's worth, but if my family is happy, then I am happy too, because that is all that really matters in the end. I am not sure if I feel confident about everything though.

Location of Emeritus at Creekside Lodge

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Support Groups for residents and family members

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 1,945
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: RCFE (#075600298)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details