Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Westgate Villa
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Linda60267150 February 01, 2014
4.0

Mom is at Westgate Villa. I would recommend this place. We chose this one because they were able to accommodate my mom. Because my mother is wheelchair bound, at most places, she would have to go to skilled nursing. Here, they are able to take care of her even though she can't walk. They are able to do more care than a regular assisted living. Also, the price is really great. The staff is great too. They take very good care of her there. Food is good, although my mom does complain that it's bland. I think they do no-sodium for almost everyone. For activities, they have bingo, exercise, etc. They have something going on everyday, just enough for my mother. They do have a bus that takes the ambulatory patients on trips once a month; however, mom is not able to do that because she is in a wheelchair. At this time, they're not able to take wheelchair patients on their trips. That's one limiting thing.

Westgate Villa
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring1423 July 02, 2013
4.0

Westgate is an assisted living, but they're also able to do full care and it was very reasonable in price. It seems to be good in all those areas. A lot of assisted living facilities don't take people that need help getting in and out of bed which my mom does. They have different activities like bingo, baking, and singing songs sometimes, although my mom is not interested in too many things. It's also close to us so we could visit her pretty easily.

Location of Westgate Villa