Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Vintage Senior Living at Silver Creek - San Jose

Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Senior Living in San Jose, California.

Make yourself at home at the Vintage Silver Creek in San Jose, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:

• Independent Living, for our most active seniors
  • Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
  • Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and dementia
  • Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
  • Serving Silver Creek, San Jose, Buena Park, Ashbridge, The Village, Richmond Ranch, The Estates and Silver Creek Valley Country Club
All options include:
  • A safe, secure environment
  • Compassionate, capable staff
  • Busy days, rewarding activities
  • 3 chef prepared meals daily
  • Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
  • Friendly people and a sense of community
Nearby Attractions:
  • Extensive fine dining and shopping
  • Silver Creek golf course
  • Cultural, educational and entertainment opportunities abound
Medical:
  • Regional Medical Center of San Jose
  • Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
  • Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Pricing:
  • Vintage Silver Creek, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $3,250 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
  • Vintage Silver Creek also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations starting at $5,510 per month, depending on floor plan and availability.
License # 435202025

Reviews of Vintage Senior Living at Silver Creek - San Jose

Posted by Quiet Observer September 05, 2014
2.0

My parents,born in america,speak english. I would not recomend this place unless you understand the asian languages. Communication lacks due to the workers literacy.

Posted by Caring79148750 June 19, 2014
4.0

The apartment itself at Vintage Silver Creek is a pretty nice apartment. Mom is there right now. They have good food, and that is important. I saw their menu, and you can order anytime. The caregivers are very good, but it seems that they are understaffed because they are always in a hurry to do the next thing and do the next job. So it felt like they had not a lot of time to spend with a resident, and it could be a little frustrating because older people don’t want to feel rushed. The facility is also quite expensive.

Posted by Lori26 March 27, 2014

Vintage Silver Creek had an immediate opening when we went there. I like the way it is set up. It is guarded, and they have a desk at the front door, so they can track who is coming and going. They did not put my mom into a dementia unit. They put her in just a regular assisted living. I like the friendliness of the people who work there. I like their attitude that they will take care of her, help her, and keep an eye on her. They have a lot of activities there. Her apartment has a nice view and is a two-bedroom. It is set up like a home away from home. We feel very comfortable having her there.

Posted by Caring77425250 March 21, 2014
3.0

Vintage Senior Living is a newer facility. Everything seemed really more current and up-to-date. The rooms were nice with a different décor. It's like an upscale hotel. You go walk in there and it's very nice. The dining room was very nice and very beautiful. When we were there, it was quiet and nothing was really going on. The guy who took us around did say that there are times that it's a little bit more hectic because it's medication time. He said we could come by that certain time and it would be a different atmosphere with people running around. The rooms were very good size and had nice view, especially on one side where you could see Evergreen Hills. I like how it looked. It was more modern.

Posted by Linda78452050 February 28, 2014
3.0

First of all, they didn't realize I was coming and whoever was at the front desk didn't know I was coming. So they had to call somebody. That set me off right there. The front desk should know the first people you're going to see when you walk in. It's very expensive. It wasn't as warm and inviting as the other places. But their dining room's very lovely. Their patio area is very nice. There's a big huge yard area, so it's very nice. They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Posted by Caring41757550 February 01, 2014
4.0

Vintage at Silver Creek was a very nice and clean facility. The person who showed us around was really nice. The building seemed nice; however, I think it was a little bit more compact than the other facility. Their rooms were nice and clean. Even the room that they had available was also very nice. Overall, it was a nice facility. One of the reasons we didn't go with this one was because it's really far from home. It's about 30 miles and it wouldn't have been an easy drive. This facility is not that accessible to us.

Posted by Rita16 January 07, 2014

Beautiful facility. I was in need of a location for one week respite care for my 90yr old father. Josie, the Move-in Coordinator, was awesome. She worked with the social worker at the physician's office. I was a little disappointed when he could not stay in the assisted living side of the facility. However, Josie was able to get him in in the memory care side of the facility called Reflections.A vacancy had occurred, and she was able to accommodate my father before renting the room on a permanent basis. When I returned a week later to pick up my father. I asked if he was ready to go home. He said, "Heck, I'm already home." That made me feel good. He said I did good picking this place. I felt confidant leaving my dad at Vintage Silver Creek. His reaction just confirmed that I was right. I highly recommend Vintage Silver Creek whether you are looking for respite care, assisted living, or a memory care facility.

Posted by Vicki22 December 31, 2013
4.0

We choose Vintage Senior Living for our mom because of its proximity to my sister and it is well kept. Some of the places look run down, but this place is in really good condition and very clean. The staff is very friendly and responsible. They have a lot of activities. The rooms are really nice. She is actually renting a one bedroom and it is very roomy. The bathroom is huge and you can get to the bathroom from the bedroom or from the kitchen area. It is very nice and very large.

Posted by Dan15 July 24, 2013

Vintage was close to where my mom was residing so we chose this for her. The care, the amenities and the surroundings were better than the other places. They had a lot more planned organized activities, better quality and more attentive staff.

Posted by John Doe1 October 25, 2012
4.0

This facility was very large with 2 different types of care provided. They had assisted living and another department called "memory care" which is an alzheimer's care unit. In my tour of the facility there were several staff members that worked during a shift which gave me reassurance that the residents were in good hands. The residents I met were happy with the current living situations that they were provided. It seems like the hallways were very long from each residents rooms which can be a problem if the resident has a hard time walking. Even if they have plenty of staff not all of them will be available because the residents might be in different areas. In my opinion there needs to be more activities in the central area of the building so that staff can keep the residents busy and tend to their needs whenever possible. In conclusion I think that this facility meets adequate standards.

Posted by VickiHarris July 05, 2012

My experience with the staff of the facility has been great - they are very attentive. My friend lives there and she (after settling in) loves it.

Location of Vintage Senior Living at Silver Creek - San Jose