Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About St. Francis Manor I

St. Francis Manor I is an assisted living facility in San Francisco, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. Francis Manor I for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of St. Francis Manor I

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

St. Francis Manor I
Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd March 06, 2012
4.0

While in our uncle's home town of San Francisco, we stopped in on the spur of the moment to see the St. Francis Manor I while searching for a place for our uncle to live in his golden years.

We liked its proximity to everything he likes to do.The staff was happy to show us around, despite the fact that we didn't have an appointment.

The grounds around the main door were nicely kept, with flower beds and nicely manicured grass. The interior was inviting and we could smell fresh flowers. The décor was quite nice and fresh.

They had many interesting things to do - like books delivered, games and visitors from around the community. The food we saw looked very good and appetizing.

The living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped. They were also beautifully decorated.

Events and outings scheduled include anything you can imagine - from restaurants, to art museums, the library, which our uncle particularly enjoys, to local films and crafts, fine dining and theater.

In all, this is a lovely facility with caring and attentive staff. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a friendly and caring manner.

Location of St. Francis Manor I