Cost

Starting at $1,850/mo.* - $2,700/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates

Posted by Celia3 March 26, 2014
4.0

I went unannounced to Emeritus and there was nobody available. Anybody can just walk in there. I wanted to get a feel of the place, but I should have gotten an appointment. There was a helper by the name of Sarah, and she did a good job answering our questions. We were concerned with the doors that lead to the Alzheimer’s unit. It was evident that it was shut off from the rest. The dining room looked nice and clean. The people were very helpful.

Posted by caring84216050 January 28, 2014
3.0

My visit to Emeritus was very nice. I didn’t place mother there because they didn’t have individual apartments and the rooms were shared. They also said she needed to be able to get out of the facility on her own and at that time she wasn’t able to do that yet. The place was really nice but I needed something more supportive. The staff was very helpful.

Posted by Caring76312450 December 27, 2013
4.0

Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates seemed very well maintained. The staff there seemed very professional. I thought their rooms were very accommodating. They did have a courtyard where residents can go out for a walk and sit outside for a chat. It was kind of an enclosed courtyard. They did have indoor activities like arts and crafts.

Posted by Cindee1 October 11, 2013

I liked Emeritus, but it's just the location. I wanted my parents to be close to where I live. The staff was very helpful. The place was very nice and clean. They provided a lot of options for them too, so it was nice.

Posted by Caring Daughter10 August 27, 2013
4.0

We have found a place for my father and this is Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates. It is close to my house. It is a fairly small facility, all in one floor, which I like for my father. It is also an older facility but they are doing a lot of refurbishing. Their rooms are spacious for the price. They do have activities but I'm not familiar with all of them. They have crafts. They also have music in the dining room.

Posted by Anna9 July 25, 2013
4.0

My husband, myself and my mother had lunch at Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates and the food was very good. They have a basic menu, but they were very willing to do different meal plan. The staff is very, very friendly and very accommodating. They were very concerned with making sure my mother would have the correct level of care which made me feel very at ease. They also have a very pretty courtyard. Their building is old, but they are doing some interior works. When we were there we saw repairman fixing things that needed to be fixed so that was kind of neat. The rooms are nice.

Posted by Dennis7 July 11, 2013
4.0

My mother lived at Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates for about a month and a half. I thought the staff were good and the people we dealt with were pretty good. The place was clean and well-kept. Generally, the rooms were pretty good. Sometimes the housekeeping was not as good as we liked but when we called their attention, it was taken cared of. She liked the food and she was quite pleased with it. Overall, we were fairly pleased with it. There was room for improvement but we were definitely satisfied.

Posted by Caring692 August 14, 2012

Dad is currently at Emeritus . The caring staff are really exemplary. He is happier than I have ever seen him in his life. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Posted by Caring691 June 21, 2012

My Mom has been in Emeritus. But she's gone now. Way back when my mom was still with them, everything was okay. The facility is very nice and clean. It is a wonderful place to live and the people are all warm and caring. A good place to recommend to others.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd June 12, 2012
4.0

We visited the Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates while searching for a suitable assisted living facility for my brother's friend. Many of their family members live in the area, so this would be an ideal place for him to live.

The outer grounds looked well-kept and pleasant. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a quaint country home.

The private rooms were decorated tastefully with a homey, light and airy atmosphere. Each unit has nice views of the surrounding area. Bathrooms were designed with safety seats and rails.

The dining areas were nicely designed and warm. Residents may choose communal dining or more private situations. The food looked deliciously prepared, as well as nutritious. The dietician and chef changes up the menu to keep it interesting and encourage resident to make suggestions. There are places for seniors to visit with families, as well.

Residents can enjoy the many nooks and crannies where ample seating areas adorn the many windows. It seemed easy for the seniors to make new friends, given the variety of activities available, such as the book club, art and exercise classes. Residents also enjoy outings to nearby attractions regularly, in addition to community clubs and interactions.

We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs - and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary.

The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there.

Posted by Eric2 March 28, 2012
4.0

This is an upscale assisted living facility that feels nice and cosy. Having visited other assisted living facilities, I found the staff was friendlier here, the facilities were more, and the overall environment felt much safer. The cost of living is consistent with the average cost for these facilities in San Antonio. This doesn't hurt the pockets of Seniors who may have limited retirement savings to dig into. However, I found that the facility could have been more transparent in the disclosure of the various fees and payments for any additional services that the seniors may require. Otherwise, the facility totally exceeds expectations. They make a plan customized for each resident, based on their individual needs. They allow residents to take their own medications though, in that sense it is not too restrictive or intrusive in the day-to-day life of the residents. Pets are welcome to stay in the community as long as they are not ferocious. Overall, it provides a nice environment for residents to spend their sunset years in an enjoyable way.

Posted by keyla25 March 14, 2012
4.0

I didn't call first, didn't make an appointment,just walked in to take a tour of the facility. The receptionist greeted with a smile and a handshake. I said that I was sorry for walking in like this and said I was just in the area and wanted to look around.She told me it was No Problem.I never felt an instant of inconveniencing anyone. Instead I felt like I had made an appointment a month in advance and everyone was expecting me. I had a chance in the few minutes I waited for her to watch and listen to the residents surrounding me as they went about their daily living at the assisted living community. I heard someone exclaim from the restaurant behind me, "that was a good dinner." Good to know.

Location of Emeritus at Woodbridge Estates