Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Adante Senior Living

In an upscale Northwest San Antonio neighborhood, Adante San Antonio is the clear choice for today's savvy retirees and their families. Medical services, shopping, restaurants and hospitals are all close by. Convenience is built right in. Adante San Antonio modernizes and redefines the retirement experience. From spacious assisted living apartments to a memory care community, every need is addressed with style and compassion. We have an abundance of comforts, designed for you. In our assisted living you are provided 3 meals a day, weekly housekeeping, all utilities paid excluding telephone, extensive lifestyle program, emergency response system, scheduled transportation, fitness center, heated swimming pool, health & wellness program, library, computer lounge, kitchens, studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments designed for your comfort. Simply San Antonio, Absolutely Adante.

Adante sits on 26 wooded acres in NW San Antonio and provides "redefined retirement" for seniors desiring luxury affordable living. Our Resident First philosophy and carefree lifestyle offered at Adante is first class and allows seniors to enjoy their independence while receiving the care they need.

Reviews of Adante Senior Living

Posted by Helen48 September 13, 2014
4.0

I like Adante Senior Living very much. The only thing I didn’t like about the facility is that it was like a big resort, but everything else, the staff, was nice. The people there were very nice as well. The food was outstanding, and the rooms were very nice.

Posted by Caring85090850 May 20, 2014
4.0

Adante's staff is good. They're helpful and very friendly. The rooms are nice and clean. The food and dining area were good. I like the atmosphere, the apartments, the care, and the amenities that they have.

Posted by caring75053450 March 18, 2014

I am on a waiting list for Adante. I liked the size of the cottage, which is a medium size. The food is very good. They got a very good staff. They are considerate in answering my questions and showing me around. The residents I have been contact with in the happy hour were all very friendly and we’ve had very good conversations.

Posted by jr4763 January 23, 2014

We moved my mother to Adante over a year ago. She is so happy there. Her appartment is great and she feels very safe which is important to us. The meals are also great. She was under 95 pounds when she moved in...much too thin. Now she is about 105 pounds. Yes there might be hiccups along the way but that will be anywhere you go. Every Monday she takes the bus to HEB to get a few personal items which makes her feel a little more independent. I do provied everything else for her care. She has slight dementia so I am so glad that she can live in the independent care housing and know that she can be moved into assisted or memory care if needed in the future. My husband I eat at least once a week with her so I feel that I do have a good handle on what the facility is like. A good friend of mine moved her mother to the assisted living facility and also is so happy with the support she is getting for her mother. The home is well cared for and very clean. They have so many social outings and my mother can chose to participate...or not. I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants a safe, clean, active enviroment.

Posted by SandiKSA December 25, 2013

After a less-than-stellar experience with another Castle Hills area assisted living center, we moved my mother to Adante - she was one of the first three residents in this facility. Her apartment (not room) is LOVELY, her kitchen makes it feel like a home to her. She is on meds management and has become friends with her caring nurses. They have incredible on-site, on-property, and "field trip" social, fellowship events! We're so pleased with Adante.

Posted by daughter69 October 18, 2013
1.0

I would think twice about putting my family or friends in this facility. It is very pretty, true and many of those who work there are friendly. But the beauty does not go farther than that. Those who are in charge do not follow through on things agreed upon. It is expensive and the care given does not meet the pricetag. They are horrible about communicating when things happen with my family. They do not live up to the agreed upon care. They are short staffed. Do not be dazzled by the pretty facade.

Posted by Don't get old July 04, 2013
1.0

The management of this facility lacks leadership and organization. Caregivers aren't trained properly and this has resulted in tremendous turnover. Complaints are listened to but never acted upon. Same problems over and over again. Facility is only two years old but hasn't been cared for. Think twice before putting your loved one in this facility.

Posted by ngallop August 03, 2012
4.0

My mother in Law is there now and is having mild dementia. I have never heard of the "Memory Care, etc" program. The nursing staff and all staff are great. The outings are terrific. However, one of the biggest issues was she would be transported to Mass each week. They have been without a driver for months. If something is important to you, get it in writing, they have lots of excuses, but no solutions to this problem.

Posted by ShaggyTX July 25, 2012

Nice new facility in middle of town. Fifteen minutes away from San Antonio International Airport. Convenient shopping minutes away. Assisted living or full care facilities available. Cozy rooms with kitchen area, dinning room and living room inside your apartment. Indoor hallway access. Fun entertainment and happy hour.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd January 16, 2012

We visited the Adante Senior Living facility on the advice of a friend who lives in the area. We are checking out facilities to find a suitable place for our aunt.

The rooms in the facility such as the living and meeting rooms were all nicely decorated and home-like. The living quarters offered range from spacious cottages to nicely sized apartments -- all with full amenities to assure a comfortable living environment.

There is a theater, chapel, beauty and barber shop, pool room, library, computer lounge, craft room and library - which all of the residents may enjoy.

The meals offered look delicious and there is a lot of variety, plus they will provide meals anytime as residents desire them. The same holds true for the snacks which looked flavorful and are offered frequently.

Social activity at the facility ranges from quiet time to lively conversation, dances, socials and other gatherings. Friends and family are encouraged to visit frequently.

They offer a memory care specialty center, and every need of the residents appears to be handled with a great deal of caring and compassion. A very nice place for seniors of many kinds to live.

Location of Adante Senior Living

Features of Adante Senior Living

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym, Library

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class, movie theater, painting

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,800
  • Highest monthly rate: 5,150
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Licenses: Assisted Living Type B Large

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details