Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Masonic Home of Florida

Masonic Home of Florida
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by theoriginalaks October 23, 2012

The Masonic Home was clean, well run, prompt with answering questions and seemed dedicated towards the care of their residents. They were well staffed and fast to help. The Masonic Home seemed to offer numerous activities for residents as well as showing a dedication to making sure residents received any additional care they needed. The food was excellent and well prepared and service to rooms was fast and on time. The rates for non-masons were more than competitive and the rates for masons were some of the best in the industry. I also noticed that the Masonic Home held almost no infringements from any governmental rating bored and ranked as the highest in the state. Honestly the Masonic Home seemed to be the best choice for the area with no question. Everything from the staff, to the facilities, to the general philosophy was absolutely top-notch with no lacking areas. I would personally recommend the masonic home to everyone looking for a place to live out their days in comfort and peace.

Masonic Home of Florida
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Liverock1028 April 14, 2012

Located on the banks of Coffee Pot Bayou in St. Petersburg, Florida the Masonic Home of Florida is a beautiful facility on several pristine acres with many large oak trees, walking paths, a waterside gazebo, and a dock. Inside the home is sparkling clean and comfortable with a staff that is obviously caring, and knowledgeable. From the moment my parents and I first walked in we felt welcomed by the ambiance and the smiling faces.Regarding the care of my parents, my father's extended illness, and subsequent passing I have been nothing if not happy with every aspect of their care. Each step of the way during the progression of Dad's illness I received phone calls at all hours keeping me up to date on his condition. During the times he was hospitalized an attendant at the home drove my mother to visit him on a daily basis, and the nurse at the home was very helpful with setting me up with the right hospital staff and access to keep me informed by telephone.The facility itself is quite impressive with private rooms, efficient staff, regularly scheduled exercise and activities, and an outstanding nutritional program with in-room and cafeteria style facilities. Also, for a very reasonable fee, an on-premises guest house is also available for visiting friends and family. In caring for both of my parents for nearly two years now, The Masonic Home of Florida is not only a beautiful place; it has never once let me down!

Location of Masonic Home of Florida