Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Summit Hill Senior Living

Posted by Bethalicia1 October 06, 2014
1.0

While Summit Hill may look very nice visually inside...The care is not. Most of the staff is uncaring, they forget or choose not to disburse pills. My friend pressed he cal/help button that she carries around her neck and it took them 4 hours before anyone ever even came to her room. When Sandra who is in charge of nursing was informed about the situations she was rude and quickly dismissed the situation with no response as to why these MAJOR errors had happened. She said the he assistant would need to be contacted not her. This place is horrible!

Posted by abecarol July 31, 2013

My aunt is at Summit Hill. When we go to this place, we are very impressed and glad it worked out well. The staff is very nice and they have good care. Her room is very nice, spacious and clean. She has a private bath and has her own furniture. She also loves the food and they have their own dining area for each floor. They have activities there. She is safe there because it is locked and to get in you need a code.

Posted by Linda25 November 17, 2012
3.0

Summit Hill have smaller apartments, but it's gorgeous. It used to be a hotel and it's been converted into an assisted living and memory care. Decor is beautiful, dining room was top shelf, and the kitchen was beautiful. I just met two people there and they did seem to be very nice. Their common areas were gorgeous, but I didn't care for the rooms. They're too small.

Location of Summit Hill Senior Living