Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

West Pine Group Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by GrandaughterK August 28, 2012
4.0

I have visited my best friends grandmother here many times. She has been in this home for a couple years. My favorite part of this home is the location. It is right next to forest park so when we visit if it's nice we take her to the Jewel Box or to the Boat House which she really enjoys. The grounds are great as well, we spend a lot of time outside with her. It was very clean, the rooms, kitchen, everywhere and well kept! While I didn't talk to much of the staff, they seemed nice and polite with smiles on their faces. The residents are seemed happy and friendly as well. My friends Grandmother seemed to know many people in the facility! I really like going with my friend to visit her grandmother, even though she's older we always enjoy our visits with her as there is always something to do.

West Pine Group Home
Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd December 21, 2011
4.0

West Pine Group Home is conveniently located in St. Louis, Missouri. We are considering it as a place for our uncle to live. We arrived without an appointment - and the staff was very cordial and accommodating. The outside grounds were park-like, which we know our uncle will appreciate.

The main areas were all clean and well-taken care of. We really liked that the staff and residents seemed to interact very well and liked one another. It's a family environment - which we feel will be good for our uncle - since it will be challenging to get us all together to visit him.

The dining rooms were lovely and homey -- with home-style cooked food that is still healthy enough for any dietary need. We met the dietician who prepared the menus and were told that she makes every effort to include as many choices as possible - to keep the residents interested in eating well.

The facility offers all of the typical outings and events - in addition to a few more. The local library sends staff to help residents take out books. They also go to many cultural and city-wide happenings. There were plenty of great activities to participate in - which our uncle would really appreciate.

Location of West Pine Group Home