Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Sky Park Gardens

Sky Park Gardens
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by bugsjones April 24, 2013

I visit this facility to see my mother, aged 98, every single day for the last 4 years, never missing a day. l cannot express in words the relief this facility and staff have given me by taking such expert, professional, and totally attentive care of my mother, satisfying my every request. I cannot express in words what this facility and its staff have done for my mother, and thus, myself. Suffice it to say I want to stay there with my wife when our time comes, which it will, I can assure you. Please e-mail me if you have any questions about this facility and its staff, all of whom I know personally, having, as I said, visited for an hour or more every single day for the last 4 years.

Sky Park Gardens
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jennkaylin March 27, 2013
1.0

My both grandparents stayed at sky park garden they were being treated neglected and were not well taken care of.My grandfather went missing they pay no attention to him when he left the sky park garden the alarm didnt even go off and it was night time when this happened the nurse knew he wanted to leave since early why didnt they keep watch on him.That night he went he never came back he was found in the dead later at 1am.I couldnt believe this how my grandfather is dead and this sky park gardens didnt even do there job.It's crazy because there open after this all happend they should be shout down for how they cant not do there job right.I would never put my grandparents into assisted living place like this awful one.They dont care at all of what happend to my grandpa.I dont at all recommened this place.

Location of Sky Park Gardens