Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Saint Francis Senior Residence

Saint Francis Senior Residence is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Saint Francis Senior Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Saint Francis Senior Residence

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Saint Francis Senior Residence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring75282650 February 01, 2014
3.0

My mom seems to be okay at St. Francis Senior Residence. This facility is affordable for most people who just have Social Security. The living environment is fine. They have people that clean the place. Most of their rooms are like double-room so a lot of them have two people in one room. They're actually pretty good in terms of size. It's enough for each of them to have their own bed, dresser, etc. I also think the staff is pretty friendly there. They try to help my mom out. If for some reason, my mom wasn't doing well, they will help her take a shower if needed. Say if she didn't feel good, they will bring her dinner to her room. They also disperse all of my mom's medications for her. They do have one nurse on staff. They have a regular dining room that they go to everyday. With regards to food, I think they have the same thing a lot, so it's not very good. For activities, they do play bingo, but I don't think my mom would play that. Though they do go out to Walmart, they don't really go to a lot of places, so they do feel pretty confined in the facility.

Location of Saint Francis Senior Residence