Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Roseville

Located just minutes from both the Minneapolis and St. Paul downtown areas, Sunrise of Roseville is located in the heart of Roseville just north of the Rosedale Shopping Center. We pride ourselves in our beautiful home and excellent staff who provide the best in care for our residents. Our individualized service plan caters to the specific needs of each resident - whether in Assisted Living or Reminiscence memory care neighborhood.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise of Roseville

Posted by Jim95441750 September 30, 2014
4.0

Sunrise Of Roseville was nice, clean, and orderly. I actually talked to a couple of people living there and they like the service. Overall it was a good tour; it was a good experience. The rooms were clean. The surroundings were clean. The property was clean. Overall, it was a very nice place.

Posted by Pat8105 July 19, 2014

Sunrise was nice. Everything was nice. It was in a very nice neighborhood. The problem is that assisted living wasn't going to fit for my friend anymore; she needed 24/7 care. Nevertheless, everybody was really nice. The facility was clean. It was neat. It was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this place. The best features for them would be the activities and the staff. It was just a good ratio of staff. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable. It seemed like they were very knowledgeable of how to take care of someone. The community had group singing, bingo, just stuff that people could do. They had good activities.

Posted by Linda85025850 June 10, 2014

We have been to Sunrise of Rosevile. Actually, I loved that community. The food was spectacular. The staff that we met was really nice and welcoming. The rooms were shared rooms, but they were a little more like apartments. My mom didn't like the fact that the bedroom was in front and the sitting area was in the back. There was a window in the hall, and she just felt very uncomfortable that it was set up so they could look in her room. I knew it was to make sure she was safe, but she felt like it was an invasion of privacy. They had a lot of activities. They have memory-sensory things going on in the hall that were kind of subliminal kinds of memory-sensory. There were different kinds of music and things. There were a little milk and candies with the reading rooms, computers, and the sitting areas where people could gather and talk. It was a much bigger facility than where she was. She thought it was a little bit more like a hotel. The biggest problem with that was the cost. It was way out of budget for us.

Posted by Caring85826050 May 29, 2014
4.0

My mother has serious Alzheimer’s. She's never happy, and she doesn’t know where she is, but I think she's safe and she's getting good care at the Sunrise of Roseville. So far we're quite pleased and comfortable with where she is. The staff is very good, and upkeep is excellent. I would recommend the place.

Posted by Caring84300650 May 20, 2014
3.0

We visited Sunrise. It was a nice location. It was near things in the community. The staff we met was all friendly, but my dad did not move in there. There were activities going on while we were there. It looked like they were playing board games in one of their gatherings. They were good, very knowledgeable, and very friendly. My dad thought the rooms were very, very small. That's one of the reasons he didn't move in there. They were very open and sharing about what they had to offer. What they had available was not what my dad was looking for.

Posted by Caring79887350 March 29, 2014

Sunrise of Roseville is a beautiful community. The staff is responsive. They came out and assessed my mother-in-law right away. Her room has two rooms, a bath, and a little kitchenette. They do group singing there. They also take bus trips for people who get around a bit more. Overall, it is a beautiful community if you're in level one assisted living, but if you are higher than that and you are in need of care, this community is a little crowded.

Posted by Caring75545950 December 02, 2013
4.0

Sunrise was lovely. I liked it. The rooms were very nice. They have different types of studios and I was impressed with the lay out. They had nice activities and they also had a bus they used to take them to places. They were doing things and what I really like was that they had a quiet and nice dog in the lobby that made you feel like you were at home. The dining room was lovely. They were very well staffed. Their Alzheimer's unit is great. However, I just felt it was a little enclosed.

Posted by Carol Johansen August 15, 2013

My husband was there for one month for respite care. I can't say enough good about this facility. The care was excellent and I loved all the aides. The meals, too.

Posted by alm55113 February 20, 2013
3.0

The facility is lovely and well kept. The executive director has changed at least 4 times in the last 3 years. Your loved one will get lots of attention at first and then care dminishes significantly. The employees are always friendly and kind but take no initiative when problems arise. The laundry and housekeeping services are spotty and we often find bed unmade, floors not vacuumed, etc. The monthly reports are worthless and give you no real information on how your loved one is getting on other than their weight and blood pressure. There used to be a form with personal notes but those were discontinued well over a year ago. Our biggest complaint is poor or nonexistent communication. It is next to impossible to get anyone to return your phone calls and they refuse to use email. When you visit and ask to speak to the nurse or administrator or even the blling office person they are NEVER available. We have been asking for the updated (if they has been) price list for extra services and point system and are still waiting after 6 months. The contract lists prices for medication levels 1 and 2, but our most recent bill back dates for 3 months medicaton service at level 3. Hmmm. On the surface this is a lovely facility, the people are nice and caring but it's all on the surface. If you have lots of time to keep on them about your loved needs and getting what they pay for it might be OK, but it will take a lot of work on your part. The rate for a 2 bedroom in 2010 was about 4,100 a month and now we are up to or $5,900 a month. We pay almost $1,000 a month for her to be handed her pills morning and night - not including the cost of the medication.

Posted by sdmoonchild July 25, 2012
4.0

it was a great residence but it could have been a little cheaper in price. They were very expensive, he was paying around $4500 per month. We had to eventually move him to a nursing home because he needed more care than what the assisted living could offer him

Posted by Annie31 February 28, 2012

Sunrise of Roseville has been the home of a close relative for over a year. They have been very attentive to his care and have been in constant contact via phone calls, personal meetings with our family, and notes sent to us by regular mail. The home is clean and well-maintained. Food is excellent! Staff is very attentive and friendly and took the time to really get to know our relative on a personal basis. The first two floors are brightly lit and inviting. The third floor is designated to those in need of memory care. There are pets on site including a large friendly dog as well as one or two cats. There are plenty of casual sitting areas, a porch, onsite parking, church services, and library. They are always going on outings to stores or events and try to keep the residents active and healthy physically and mentally.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd May 27, 2011

Visited this facility

The Sunrise of Roseville assisted living facility is in a great location for our family, so we decided to visit on our search for a place for our great-aunt. Near the Rosedale Shopping Center, it is easy to get to from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, where much of our family resides. We first noticed the outside Colonial mansion like structure. The fresh flowers in every room really made the environment appealing. Our great-aunt really loved to garden, so she really enjoyed the greenery. The main rooms have lovely French doors which make the space very open and full of light. The outside deck has ample seating and is surrounded by lush, forest-like trees. The social areas are nicely decorated, comfortable and really have a home-like feel. Throughout the facility, there are many seating areas which afford some privacy and are nice for visitors.

The rooms have plenty of space and closets, with nice sized windows overlooking the yard. The bathrooms were some of the largest we've seen, all located in the center of the living spaces. However, in the unit we saw, the kitchenette was right next to the front door, which seemed a bit awkward. There was also very little counter space. Each set of rooms had wonderful views of gardens and well-manicured landscaping.

The main dining area looks like a cafe with nice tables and outside views. We chose from a lunch menu and everything was really delicious "“ well prepared and suited to any dietary need. Interesting outings and events are offered, many of which really appeal to our great aunt. She really loves to get out and do things with people, so this is very important to us. We noticed people of varying ambulatory degrees. Our great aunt has no trouble getting around, however, she does have short term memory loss. To that end, the staff graciously offered to help us make an individualized service plan so that we would all be comfortable about choosing the facility.

Location of Sunrise of Roseville

Features of Sunrise of Roseville

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours

• Pets: Small Pets

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5