Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Pine Creek Care Center

Posted by debburr September 20, 2014
1.0

I would NEVER bring a family member here. My dad went there after knee replacement. He was better when he went in there than when he came out. I know he has been miss medicated, we've been lied to. Please don't take your loved ones here

Posted by ssdyches November 19, 2012

After researching several facilities in Roseville and reading the personal reviews, our family decided on Pine Creek.  Before my dad entered any facility, I decided to make unannounced visits to a couple of the surrounding facilities, so I could see firsthand how they operated. I recommend anyone looking for a place for their family member to show up unannounced, it gives you a glimpse of how they really operate.  Pine Creek's staff was more than accommodating and gave me a prompt tour of the facility.  They answered all my questions and addressed my concerns with the low ratings they received in the past.  They are under new management and many issues seemed to be resolved.  My dad had a short stay during October 2012.  He was pleased with the care he received, and all of our family members felt the same.  The nursing staff was not only extremely friendly, but attentive to my dad's needs.  I spoke with other patients and they all stated they felt the care was good.

Posted by health care now September 22, 2012
1.0

There are good people in all situations. The P/T was good - physical therapy. There were good nurses and assistants. However, the overall health care and attention to patients was negligent, harmful at times. I write this to hopefully inspire the administrative team to make a better 'care' facility, and to effect change for the clients at Pine Creek. There system is lacking in true Dr. patient contact, and an comprehensive medical overview for patient. The enviornment is also hazerdous to health, from A/C units blowing cold air constantly on clients, to several other issues. I hope, for the people still there, this writing helps impact change for their good health care. i dont want to give any star, since what i saw was a short term rehab patient, be hugely compermised and harmed, from being dropped and having a dislocation, to undiagnosed pneumonia for weeks, until it was fluid in the lungs and possibly heart lining. They also did mis diagnosis and insisted the medications be taken - it was later found out it was a another misdiagnosis on their part.

Posted by AS13 July 27, 2011
4.0

This facility is quite clean and most of the staff are extremely friendly ! It does take them a while to respond to patient calls, occasionally, but when they do arrive to help, it always it with a smile. They have a routine with meals, therapy, and medication schedules, so it does provide a sense of calm for the residents.

Location of Pine Creek Care Center