Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Heritage Woods of Belvidere

Posted by Laurie18 November 27, 2013

The people at Heritage Woods of Belvidere were very friendly. Any of the staff that we ran into, they seemed very friendly and helpful. The facility is very much clean.

Posted by John23 December 27, 2012
4.0

I'm very happy with Heritage Woods. The staff are friendly; they're very nice folks. The facility is clean and well kept. Everything about them is great except the food. The food sucks! The taste is "institutional", the quality is sub-par from what we're paying. It's below average.

Posted by vcj0115 October 18, 2012
2.0

The amenities were very nice, fairly new facility/building. Offered activities for the residents, movie nights, trips within the community. Staff were patient, caring and understanding with my grandmother. Staff where able to explain things clearly related to my grandmother's health, medications, routine, meal times, etc. Administrators tried to overcharge for the monthly 'rent' and for utilities that we never requested/setup. The space my grandma was in was small, but sufficient, provided a little fridge and microwave, sink, big bathroom, view of the road/fields - good lighting. Dining area was accommodating to family and guests. Elevators seemed like they were located quite a distance from the dining hall, "living room", activity room; however they were located at the center on the living quarters. If a resident (i.e. my grandmother) was only so so at walking/somewhat weak the dining hall/activity areas seemed too far and would need a wheelchair. Each floor in center (by elevators) had a seating area with couches/tv, laundry rooms, nursing office

Location of Heritage Woods of Belvidere