Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of HarborChase of Rock Hill

Posted by Peg3 March 27, 2014
4.0

We visited about eight places, and we put Mom in HarborChase because it seems to have the most caring caregivers. It is spotless. It has a lot of activities like exercise programs, bingo, poker, scrabble, and meetings, and they have outside activities where they go away on a bus and have lunch and things like that. We had lunch there, and the food is very good. The rooms are extremely large. Each room has a window, and outside the windows are bird feeders and a nice area to look at outside. What I like the best are the people because they really have a passion for their work. The director and the sales director are both passionate. They love what they do, and it comes out. However, I think they need to have more activities for the higher-functioning residents.

Posted by MacH February 11, 2013

My sister and I went on an unscheduled visit to HarborChase of Rock Hill. We were very impressed with the facility. We didn't have any complaints or saw anything we didn't like.

Posted by BigJames September 04, 2012
2.0

Be very cautious while dealing with The management team including Director/Head Nurse/Memory Care unit manager. If your family member is active this isn't the place for them! Very disappointed with this facility. Also be very careful about the prices they give, they will increase the level of care price.

Posted by Beverly Gray May 22, 2012

My mom has been a resident of HarborChase of Rock Hill for one year. The Associates treat my mom with much care and respect. The inside of the Memory Care Community is kept clean and odor free. The food is delicious and prepared to the needs of each Resident. The Life Enrichment Team presents activities suited to needs of the Resident. The Associates get to know each Resident and their needs. I believe my decision to move my mom to HarborChase of Rock Hill was the best decision that I could have made for her. Thank you.

Posted by janeball58 May 16, 2012

My mother was a resident at HarborChase's assisted living for 2 years and then later in their memory care unit. My family was always pleased with the communication on behalf of the staff and administration. Any issues that arose with my mother's care were welcomed and resolved. The care staff as a whole were generous and truly cared for mother. I would recommend this community to anyone seeking an assisted living or memory care community for their loved one.

Location of HarborChase of Rock Hill