Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Agape Senior - Rock Hill

Agapé Senior of Rock Hill is conveniently located off Interstate 77 and Celanese Road. The Rock Hill campus is easily accessible from Fort Mill, Rock Hill, and South Charlotte.

The bright and airy campus has the look and feel of a deluxe hotel, with a smartly decorated interior and a welcoming exterior. The entrance to Agapé Senior of Rock Hill is dominated by a huge veranda: a favorite gathering place of the residents. The wide corridors bring residents to large open areas where residents meet and socialize during the course of each day.The campus provides many unique floor plans for both studio and one-bedroom apartments. Independent lifestyle options are available, and each apartment features its own kitchenette with full size refrigerator/ freezer and ice maker. The talented kitchen staff provides restaurant and buffet style meals in the dining rooms three times daily.

Reviews of Agape Senior - Rock Hill

Posted by Mira2 January 31, 2014

We just had an experience with it before with a family member and it has proven to be exactly what it said. We were pleased with the accommodation as well as the facility's cleanliness. The staff was very good and very knowledgeable there. I'm very satisfied with them.

Posted by Tony10 May 30, 2013

My grandmother is in Agape. Her room is not large, but it's big enough for her, and she likes it. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Posted by coffeysgap July 08, 2012

I love the fact there is a place that can tend to my mother-in-laws needs and give professional caring help. Lots of activities and staff is caring.

Posted by nishaine May 09, 2012

I chose agape senior to review because I always felt like they gave their residents qualtiy care and treated them with respect. I enjoyed seeing the residents enjoy the special programming they have for them weekly. These programs include the usual fares like bingo and church services but also include special themes like luaus and cinco de mayo. The staff always show affection for the residents and make sure that they are well taken care of at all times. As I went about my business I have always kept an eye on what they were doing and how they treated their residents and have concluded that if I should ever have to reside in such a facility, agape senior is at the top of my list.

Posted by TinaR3 May 08, 2012
3.0

Agape Senior Living's Assisted Living facility is fairly good, if your loved one has all or most of their faculties. It is not a locked facility, so when my mother with Alzheimer's started to wander, we were asked to move her to their "Enhanced Care" building where the doors are locked with coded access. We were told she would get more attention because of the nature of the residents, there were supposedly more caregivers per person. We did not find this to be the case. We found out they were showering my mother at some point during 3rd shift, which means before 6am. My mother not only hates showers (she always took baths) but is not a morning person at all. To think they were dragging her out of bed to get the job done, while she kicked and screamed and cursed them out, breaks my heart. She complained the ladies were ripping her clothes off, and I'm sure that is what it felt like to her. She would cry and complain and beg us to take her home. She was getting deeper into her dementia at an alarming rate, and we felt she was not getting the attention she needed, so we moved her to a small group home with only 6 residents. She did much better there. Assisted Living section - yes. Enhanced Care and Memory Care sections - no.

Location of Agape Senior - Rock Hill