Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Homestead Living Center

Homestead Living Center is an assisted living facility in Riverton, WY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Homestead Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Homestead Living Center

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Homestead Living Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Morrison1 May 19, 2012
4.0

I'm not usually a fan of the thought of visiting an assisted living facility. Thankfully, this one is far from the stereotypical old folks home where people go to die. My grandma is very active and there are plenty of activities available for her to take part in. She has a weekly bridge game with the other residents that I've occasionally been asked to sit in on for a fourth hand and everyone seems friendly and welcoming. The staff are caring about the residents, and I've never seen one of them act unprofessionally, even when they're dealing with older folks who are having an issue or causing a scene. The facility is very clean and doesn't even have that dreadful 'old folks smell.' The grounds are well kept and quite nice, although a bit bland. My grandma has her own little flower garden that in my unbiased opinion is the most beautiful thing in the area. I live nearby the facility and after some of the experiences I had with another grandparent at another facility in this area, I was very relieved that Homestead was just a straight up nice place to be.

Location of Homestead Living Center