Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

Posted by sytellsit February 18, 2013
1.0

BEWARE!!! WISH I COULD GIVE THIS PLACE NEGATIVE STARS AS ZERO WON'T DO. I WILL REGRET THE DAY I PUT MY PARENT IN THE HOME FOREVER AND AM HAUNTED BY MY POOR CHOICE DAILY. IF ITS HOMELESS OR THE JEWISH HOME FOR THE AGING IN RESEDA CALIFORNIA THEN I GUESS ITS THEM BUT IF YOU HAVE ANYOTHER CHOICE, ANY TAKE IT!!!! WE FOOLISHLY PAID TOP DOLLAR AND GOT INDIGENT CARE FOR MY FATHER! WE ACTUALLY PAID MORE THAN TOP DOLLAR WE SPENT OVER 100K PER YEAR TO HAVE HIM DISRESPECTED, LIVING IN SOILED CLOTHES, ENDURING NUMEROUS INFECTIONS FOR THINGS LIKE HYGENE WHICH WAS NEGLECTED!!! MANY NICE INDIVIDUALS WORK HERE ALONG SIDE MANY LAZY AND DISTURB CO-WORKERS. SHABOS IS A JOKE TO THEM, WORKING IS A JOKE TO THEM...JUST PLEASE TAKE MY WORD AND AVOID THE REGRETS I LIVE WITH...

Posted by SYTELLS February 15, 2013
1.0

IT WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER THAT I PUT MY FATHER IN THE JEWISH HOME OF LOS ANGELES. HE LIVED THERE FOR 3 YEARS DURING WHICH TIME HE ENDURED REPEATED INFECTIONS BECAUSE THE STAFF WOULD NOT REMOVE HIS DENTURES AND CLEAN THEM NIGHTLY. HE OFTEN WAS FILITY DIRTY CLOTHES SOILED. HE LOST 14 LBS IN 10 MONTHS AND NOT A SINGLE EMPLOYEE WAS CONCERNED!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY, I REPEAT ANY ALTERNATIVES TO PUTTING A LOVED ONE IN THE JEWISH HOME FOR THE AGING TAKE IT!!! I LIVE WITH DEEP REGRET FOR NOT LOOKING HARDER.

Posted by ilovegranny February 23, 2012

My grandmother is a resident at this facility and I visit her bi-monthly. She shares a room with another resident. The room sizes are average and each one has its own bathroom. The resident halls are well kept and look tidy. The staff are nice and always greet me when I arrive. Also, its nice that there is a guard gate at the front of the building to know that the seniors are well protected. My grandmother really enjoys all the great activities that they provide at this facility. There are many excursions that are organized by this facility. I know that the home has setup a group trip to go see the movie, "Hugo," in 3D, which my grandmother will be attending soon. Additionally, there is an arts and crafts room where my grandmother paints ceramics, canvasses, and sews. The only negative comment that I can make is that the food could be better. I have attended a few holiday dinners and I'm always disappointed with the food. They must be only able to cook with limited ingredients. My favorite part of the facility is the patio / sculpture garden area. It's well maintained and beautiful.

Posted by jonnjonn027 September 16, 2011
4.0

The center is great, well maintained and the staff attentive. The grounds are pretty and there were lots of activities. The rooms are average size, I don't know how large other facilities are but they seemed adequate.

Location of Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging-Eisenberg Village

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate

• Pharmacy

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: No Pets

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5