Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Renton

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Renton

Posted by Jo Ann3 June 26, 2014
1.0

Emeritus at Renton was dirty. It was old, and I was not happy with it at all. That was the worst place of all the places I have visited. The carpets were dirty. There were marks on the wall and stuff that made it dirty. I wasn't interested in it. That was right before they sold out the Emeritus to the new company, and I think maybe they had let that property go downhill because they knew they were going to sell it out. The units were small, and it seems to me that it needed restoration all year round, outside and in.

Posted by Caring79503450 March 28, 2014
3.0

Emeritus at Renton was a little bit of an older facility. It felt really old in there. From what I have seen, they keep everything pretty clean as much as they can, but they can only do so much. The whole facility just needs to be renovated. On my first visit, there was no one there. I didn't make an appointment because I wanted a surprise visit. There was somebody in the cafeteria, but there was no one in the office. It is close. That's what I like the most, its location. Someone showed me a shared room. Occupants wouldn't really see each other except in the common room, the front part. Everyone was very nice in there. One thing I noticed was that the residents there seemed younger, which is a real big plus. The ones I had seen could be nicer, but a lot of their residents were either wheelchair-bound or bed-bound.

Posted by Caring8816 September 27, 2013
3.0

When I went to Emeritus at Renton the staff were nice to me, but the facility itself was a little bit dirty. I think they do have outdoor and indoor activities. I don't think I would recommend this place. My first impression when I walk in is that if the carpets are clean then it would keep you from looking further, but if you walk in and the carpets are dirty, you would wonder about the rest of the place. I think they need more cleaning.

Posted by Fred5 May 30, 2013
3.0

My cousin stayed in Emeritus at Renton. The room was adequate with a living area, bedroom and bathroom. Although, the kitchen was pretty lousy and there was no dining area. I did not know any of the activities but I knew that there was transportation available. I would say that the facility was average.

Posted by Notas February 24, 2012

Well my old grandmother stayed there. Because our house was full and she was alone in her house we had to put her in a nursing home. Before we did we checked few nursing homes and this one fitted our plans pefrectly. It was near our home and the staff was so kind and generous. After the first week we went to visit our grandmother and she was very happy with her staying there. She said that the enterier was so beautiful and also she liked the food very much. Only one negative thing is that 1 day they didnt have heating. But that is okay because every other day there is not any problem. When we went to visit her, we first needed to check in then one person of the personal took us to our grandmother's room, telling us she could choose if she wants to be alone in the room or with others. The payment is fair and they have a lot of free activities there. She could read books, talk with doctors about her health, watch tv. I recommend it to everyone.

Posted by Caring23 June 18, 2011
4.0

Friendly and caring staff. Clean facility. Only downside is no garden patio area for residents to sit outside. Only a parking lot area.

Location of Emeritus at Renton