Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About North Pointe Assisted Living of Archdale

North Pointe Assisted Living of Archdale is an assisted living facility in Randleman, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact North Pointe Assisted Living of Archdale for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of North Pointe Assisted Living of Archdale

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

North Pointe Assisted Living of Archdale
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jksmith77 August 04, 2011
4.0

Let me first say off that I enjoyed the nice drive to Archdale. Its not too far from Greensboro, maybe 15 minutes but it was nice nonetheless.

As for the living facility, it was you basic run of the mill facility. Nothing spectacular jumped out except for this patient we will (for this purpose) call Jimmy. He was a riot! He has me laughing non-stop while I was laughing waiting to see management to possibly get a walkthrough. He told me that he would walk me through so off we went.

He gave me the ins and outs of the facility. He showed me everything that goes on and he even gave me inside information! The wash the towels in hot water twice! How is that for cleanliness ha ha.

He said they get three meals a day and and they have plenty to do but he misses a good old fashioned conversation with some "younger folk." He actually invited me back if I wanted to come back to play some board games or shoot some, well you know.

The staff, honestly, I did not see much of them, but the guest themselves would keep you busy enough

Location of North Pointe Assisted Living of Archdale