Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Raleigh

Just minutes from Crabtree Valley Mall, Sunrise of Raleigh is Raleigh's "castle on the hill." We pride ourselves in our individualized care, home-like setting and long-term staff members.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise of Raleigh

Posted by Caring76438350 December 28, 2013
4.0

My visit with Sunrise was very positive and I was very impressed with it. I visited the rooms and I thought that was my biggest concern because they had the smallest rooms. It was a small studio apartment and there wasn't like a small kitchenette or a separate living room area from the bedroom. It was kind of all in one. However, I liked that it was homey and personal. I also liked the Asian place scenario. I knew somebody whose parents were there and they praised it

Posted by acw1 December 04, 2012

I was very impressed by this assisted living facility. It is a private pay only facility with excellent amenities including a separate area for residents with dementia. The building itself is beautiful. Each room is personalized and unique, with a space by each room for personal items. There is no institutional feel, rather, you feel as if you are in a private home, due to the design and decorations. The layout of the building is straightforward, but there are no long hallways and no obvious nurses stations. Each resident has a person assigned to them to make sure their needs are well met.Other positives - it's right by Crabtree mall for easy shopping and dining. And Rex hospital is right down the road also. The only downsides are a somewhat a la cart approach to billing which can add up quickly. Also, the food was fantastic, but service at mealtimes could be improved upon. During the meal when I visited, residents were trying to request desserts, but there was insufficient staff to meet requests promptly.

Posted by RWStein September 27, 2012
4.0

I have been to this facility several times to visit my mother. They are careful and polite but I'm not real happy about the facility friendliness. I honestly believe they could do more to make my mom's stay better. Their emergency procedures are great and they have certified medical staff! Their community involvement is good too - I just think that their friendliness is a bit lacking. They have wonderful staff and very experienced staff - It's just that I always feel like they just feel like they are there to get a job don and don't take a personal interest in my mom. I am happy with the health monitoring she gets and I am happy with the professionalism - just not so happy with the friendliness.

Posted by jgflea May 20, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My mother in law is a current resident of the Alzheimer's unit at this facility. While the reason she stays here is sad for the entire family, we could not ask for a better place for her to live. Not only is the facility extremely nice and clean, the staff seems to truly care and they take every measure to care for and protect the patients. Even though my mother in law does not always remember things, the staff goes out of their way to get her hair done, help her with makeup and even paint her nails. The facility brings in a variety of entertainers for the patient's enjoyment almost every day. The facility is well maintained and very clean. If you know of anyone who suffers from Alzheimer's, this is definitely a great place for them to live.

Location of Sunrise of Raleigh

Features of Sunrise of Raleigh

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24-hour security gate