Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise at North Hills

Located just minutes from the 440 beltline, the Sunrise at North Hills community sits just north of downtown Raleigh. We pride ourselves in our commitment to promoting and preserving independence, dignity and quality of life in a caring environment.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise at North Hills

Posted by Loving, Caring & Concerned September 04, 2014
4.0

The staff was very nice. The building was clean and pleasantly decorated. The only complaints I could find have to do with the meals and lack of activities/opportunities to go out.

I did have a meal with the resident and if that was an indication of all the meals, there is a problem. I'm far from a picky eater, but the food was bland, luke warm and unappealing. Also, we were made to come to the front part of the dining room near the kitchen and bus bins, when the middle dining room was much nicer. I didn't understand that. I think meals should be a great experience for the residents. For some, it's their only real time for socializing and it's three times a day. I would like to add, the servers were very friendly when I was there and the resident like the staff very much.

As for the outings, the resident said there were only two a week, and one was shopping. Having a resident feel they can go out more, and not feel confined, is so important for their emotional and physical well-being. Most residents have lost their driver's licenses and much of their independence. Sadly some don't have family visiting, so any chance to go out is a treat and a highlight.

Those were the only complaints I heard about, and thankfully, they can be easily remedied by management. All in all, I would recommend Sunrise, North Hills if I had a family member needing assisted living. (I wouldn't mind living there myself if the meals were better!)

Posted by Shelley7 August 11, 2014

We really liked everything about Sunrise at North Hill: the different rooms that were available, the different types of setups, and the activities that they had. It was a much larger community than what we were looking for. The staff was great. We liked the dining room, but didn't try the food. It was very secure.

Posted by chrisdel1982 July 18, 2011

This facility is great! I visit it regularly. They offer exceptional dining for the residents as well as having actual chefs that prepare the meals. Upon arriving there, I am greeted by a staff member with a bright smile and hardy "Good Morning." The facility is neat and clean through out and attention is given to maintaining a clean and neat facility. The halls are filled with the sights and sounds of happy residents and joyful staff. I once saw on my visit here a staff member walk up to a resident who was visibly upset. The staff member hugged him and consoled him on what ever was bothering him. One major plus that seems to add to the joy the residents seem to always have is that they allow the residents to have pets! When a resident is a little under the weather, I have seen staff go beyond the scope of their employment and care for the residents pet. It is a joy to see so many happy residents.

Location of Sunrise at North Hills

Features of Sunrise at North Hills

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours