From Harmony of Racine

Located in western Racine, Harmony of Racine is a charming, homelike setting that provides supportive care services, health monitoring, daily recreational activities, and social and spiritual opportunities for our residents with trained staff on duty 24 hours a day.

Each of our 38 suites allows residents to decorate with his/her favorite belongings and includes a bedroom, full bathroom with step-less shower, closet, refrigerator, and call light access. Housekeeping, laundry, and basic cable television are included in the monthly rate.

Our tastefully decorated, open concept common areas are ideal for large group activities and get-togethers. Our one-story, wheelchair-friendly layout allows for easy movement throughout the facility. Tasty meals and snacks are prepared in our open concept kitchen daily and served in our dining room. On-site salon services, patio and walking path access, and rooms available for private parties add to the list of amenities offered.

Minimum Monthly Rate: $3,800/month
Maximum Monthly Rate: $3,800/month

Reimbursement

Private Pay, LTCI, VA, Medicaid/Medical

Apartment Features

Furnished, Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Pet Permitted

Reviews of Harmony of Racine

Posted by Caring80744050 May 09, 2014

My parents were moved into Harmony of Racine quite a while ago. It was the closest facility to their home; that was the biggest thing. I don't see them very much because we're far away, but they've been very happy there. The rooms are pretty, and the food is good. They have two or three options.

I'm never around when they do the activities, but they do bingo. They do a chair fitness thing. The building they're in now is very new, and the biggest thing is that their church is right down the street, so they get plenty of guests and visitors. We're very pleased there.

Posted by Caring12344 June 20, 2013

My mom will be moving in next week at Harmony of Racine. The place was absolutely clean at the time I toured it. They also catered to full care, like nursing home. It was a large facility. The staff were excellent and I was very pleased with them.

Posted by caring0228313 March 08, 2013

My mom would have loved to stay at Harmony of Racine. The facility was very nice, the staff was extremely helpful, and it was very homey. It's just that my mother can't afford to stay there with her current financial situation.

Posted by dedewood August 28, 2012

My mother has just reached her 1st anniversary of living at Harmony of Racine. She initially did not want to leave her home and move into any assisted living facility. But as we watched our mother continue to need more and more help with daily living and the combined safety issues, we began our search for an assisted living facility. Our family toured multiple facilities and after meeting with Denise B.,CSW, Director of Resident Services, our choice was made. Denise facilitated the difficult task of transitioning our mother into this facility. She spent extra time with our large family, answering questions, and giving us A-1 service, She goes beyond her job to do whatever is needed to help the families and the resident come to a satisfying end result. I am happy to say that my mother LOVES her life at Harmony, constantly tells us about how much she loves the staff, and how they really care, She is involved in daily social activities, and comments daily about the quality of the food. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Harmony of Racine for your loved one, with a extra special thanks to Denise B.

Location of Harmony of Racine