Reviews of Churchland House

Posted by Caring81967550 April 12, 2014
1.0

When I walked in at Churchland House, I felt a dark mood. In talking with the administrator, I felt that everything there was done for a price. I heard nothing about loving the people and caring for the people. I would not go there to live.

Posted by Jmccr July 16, 2013
1.0

i wish I could give them a zero rating. Nasty, uncaring staff. Food you wouldn't serve your dog. In fact, I would not leave my dog there. Management only cares about getting their money.

Posted by Caring2640 May 31, 2013
4.0

Churchland House was nice and clean. The staff were really nice to mom and helpful to me. She didn't get the love and attention that she got in the other facilities. The facility was very attractive, large and roomy with good-size rooms. It's just that I couldn't afford to keep my mom there.

Posted by Satisfied Significant Others December 27, 2012

I can see a lot of interest and sincerity among the people in Churchland House. Everyone I saw there were caring and genuine for the individuals living there. They have entertainment, they have people coming in to socialize with them and they also have a lot of activities. But mostly it's the sincere caregiving. It seems like most of them have a calling to do that. It's expensive like every place is, but she's quite happy and that's number one priority. But it would be great if they could lower the price.

Posted by eppersonka July 11, 2012
4.0

Churchland house is a nice facility overall. The landscaping and physical environment is attractive to the eyes and easy for residents to walk around on. Most of the nurses are very nice and very helpful to both residents and visitors alike. I have only had one bad experience, when one nurse got rude towards another visitor who was trying to visit the lockdown side of Churchland House and forgot to check in first. Overall, the residents seem very well cared for; the nurses are very sweet to the residents and very accommodating. I have also been on tour of the Churchland House in the lockdown section; residents there seem very comfortable, with their nurses accommodating each of them as much as necessary. As long as everyone follows the rules (checking in and out, for visitors, and adhering to curfews and medications, for residents), the place seems to be very peaceful for everyone.

Location of Churchland House