Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Laurelhurst Village

Laurelhurst Village is an assisted living facility in Portland, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Laurelhurst Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Laurelhurst Village

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Laurelhurst Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mansourm March 23, 2012
4.0

I took a tour of a senior assisted living home that my friend works at. She showed me around the place and introduced me to some of the residents and nurses. Everyone was very nice, although some seniors didn't seem too happy to be there. Most of them were though and many of them were very sweet. The nurses seem like they work very hard to keep the place clean and in working order. The rooms were tidy and clean and there was always a nurse nearby. The food did not look all that appetizing to me, but I guess it is better than some places. I noticed that there was a distinct smell to the place too probably because there are a lot of elders around plus it is a senior assisted living home, just like how most hospitals have that certain smell to them. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to any one who was looking for a senior home because from the experience I had there, it seems like a nice place to stay.

Location of Laurelhurst Village