Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Gardens of Port St. Lucie

The Gardens of Port St. Lucie is an award winning Five Star Senior Living community. We are very proud of the excellent, personalized care we provide our residents in a home-like setting. Our Assisted Living apartments provide maximum independence in a supportive environment with plentiful activities and a reputation for great dining. Our ECC license enables us to care for our residents' increasing needs as they age in place, such as managing oxygen and diabetic care. Our thirty bed Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides care and therapy to those recovering from surgery or serious illness. They benefit from the same great dining and high standard of care provided by our caring team that has earned us Medicare's highest rating of five stars. We extend a warm invitation to come see us for yourself or contact us any day for more information.

ECC License, Pet Friendly, 24/7 visiting hours, excellent dining cuisine, numerous activities on and offsite to take part in, family-like atmosphere. We offer assisted living in studio apartments and a 30 bed Short Term Skilled Rehabilitation.

Reviews of The Gardens of Port St. Lucie

Posted by CaringInLaw1 December 13, 2013
4.0

My mother in law liked The Gardens of Port St Lucie the best. It’s close to the hospital and shopping. The rooms have nice a set up. The medical care is good, as well as the food. They take them out on a bus to places on certain days. Their sales people, caregivers and people that lived there stood out among the rest of the places we visited. However, they could have more social activities.

Posted by Rick14 December 02, 2013
4.0

The environment at The Gardens of Port St. Lucie was similar to other facilities I looked at. It also seemed open and friendly. Their staff was friendly. They care about their residents and they would address them by their first names. They try to keep them from just sitting in their rooms. They have numerous activities for them. They have a lot of field trips, transportation to doctors, and different onsite social activities planned there. They have somebody who is responsible for coming up with different activities and stuff.

Posted by Shaina November 16, 2013

What I liked about The Gardens was that every resident looked happy and it wasn't just their smile, you can see it in their eyes that they were happy. They were suitably dressed and well groomed. The person in charged that I talked knew everybody's name. It was like a big family and I was very impressed. The residents who needed more care had the option to stay in their apartments or move to their other side of the facility, which is more like nursing home where they can have more care. Another thing, when you walk through the door, it doesn't smell. It will be the place where I would be comfortable putting my dad in. It was excellent.

Posted by Caring68825350 October 31, 2013
4.0

The units at The Gardens were pretty good. They seemed to be well maintained and clean. They had different in house activities each day. The food seemed good. The staff was informative and helpful.

Posted by unhappy with this place October 06, 2013
1.0

Anything looks good but stay there. This place is not 5 star maybe 1 star. The employees are friendly but only do what they can get away with. Dirty, old and not modern in any way.

Posted by Trevor3 August 30, 2013
3.0

The Gardens was okay but the staff wasn't as lively as the other place we went to. It was a little farther away from my place.

Posted by Caring1527 April 18, 2013

The Gardens of Port St. Lucie was highly recommended by some of our friends who have seen it. It was also near my sister's place. My father and I visited the facility unannounced. The staff was courteous and she showed us around even if there was the flu outbreak. They had a pet dog which my father really liked. He wanted a facility where pets were allowed. There was also a small garden where the residents could plant anything. I noticed that there was always somebody if you needed assistance.

Posted by ucfwizba August 30, 2012
4.0

I visited my grandfather about 3 times at the facility. Every time I was there the staff was always very friendly and helpful. The facility is very large, however, the staff really seemed to care about the patients and their family and made it seem very cozy and home like. There was some confusion over how to pay for my dinner when I went to dine with my grandfather, however, the front desk took it upon themselves to figure it out and not make me jump through hoops so that I could just concentrate on my grandfather. The food was very bland, but the dining room was bright, super clean, and there was even live music. My grandfather shared a room, it was adequate in size and was very bright. The room didn't have many more amenities than a standard hospital room but the facility itself had an ice cream parlor, reading and game room, and the staff was more than happy to get anything my grandfather required. The room was always clean and the staff was attentive without being intrusive to the time I wanted to spend with my grandfather.

Posted by samripley February 17, 2012

My grandpa lives here and he absolute loves it. There are tons of activities for the residents to do and the staff are always really nice and friendly whenever we go.

Location of The Gardens of Port St. Lucie

Features of The Gardens of Port St. Lucie

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Yes

• Financial guidance extra: We offer VA Discount off base rent
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5