Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

44764
4.0

Reviews of Countryside Lakes

Posted by Patricia95186350 June 30, 2014

We placed my mom's friend in Countryside Lakes. It is an assisted living facility. It is homey, friendly and clean. It has just been updated. Going into their dining room was like going to a restaurant. I didn't feel like I was going into an assisted living facility dining room. They also serve great food. This facility also has lots of activities for their residents. With regards to their staff, from the girls in the administration to the wait staff and the aides, they are all very good. They are very qualified for their jobs. Overall, it has been a really good experience.

Posted by David80170950 February 28, 2014

Countryside Lakes is great. The staff is very good. The rooms were very nice. The food is excellent and the dining area is very nice. They have wide variety of activities. They're caring and professional.

Posted by Caring78926350 February 24, 2014

We chose Countryside Lakes for my sister for its convenience and after visiting several facilities, this seemed to have everything that we were looking for. It’s a beautiful establishment here and it is privately owned and that meant something to us. The residents that I talked to all have positive comments and remarks and that was the decision making process that we went through. I have met a number of the staff and they are very attentive, very well educated and smartly dressed.

Posted by Patricia82044150 December 30, 2013

Posted by Linda73163250 November 22, 2013

Countryside Lakes took my breath away. It was like a little apartment and not just a room. It has 574 square feet. Every apartment had a balcony. It had heater and cooler. It had amenities and I was impressed with it. They had an all-in exclusive apartment complex, which they turned into assisted living. All these people who are still capable of walking in a walker; in a wheelchair or walking on their own could go down in the dining room at night and have dinner.

Posted by Mary Anne4 October 05, 2013

I am presently staying at Countryside Lakes. It is excellent. The people are wonderful. The apartment itself is lovely. I like that it has a screen-in balcony and a whole lot of windows at the end the living room. The food is outstanding. We have all kinds of activities here depending on what the residents are interested in. We have bingo, concerts, piano and organ people who come in and play, have different games and movies every night. I am really please with them and I am recommending them to others.

Posted by Anonymous68971150 September 19, 2013

Countryside Lakes is the best of all of the facilities I visited. It is also the most expensive. It is definitely beautiful. That place is absolutely first class. Their accommodations are just as beautiful as I could imagine. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom units available to look at and they were being filled that evening. Their dining room is also beautiful. There are waiters and waitresses. I had lunch there and food was absolutely fabulous. It was like eating in a 10-star restaurant in Manhattan, New York. We were served on individual tables with silverware and crystals and everything. Countryside Lakes is a beautiful facility, but the only thing that turned me off is that they wanted a large amount of money just to get on the waiting list.

Posted by caring5178 June 26, 2013

The living environment of Countryside Lakes is very, very comfortable. The staff is extremely polite and nice, and I like them best. The food is good and I'm really enjoying my stay here. I wasn't too sure about going into assisted living, but I am very comfortable here.

Posted by Jean D. June 19, 2013

My son and I went to Countryside Lakes Assisted Living Facility. I was very impressed with how clean it was. It had a lake and a swimming pool. Their staff also were very nice. We had lunch there and their food was very good, very delicious. I told my son that's where I want to go when the time comes.

Posted by MARW May 14, 2013

My mom was at Countryside Lakes for a time. I really liked the staff because they came in to check the residents every two hours. They also took out trash or dirty bedpans in those two hours. They also seemed to have a variety of activities. The food was very delicious. She was in a two bedroom apartment together with my dad before he passed away.

Posted by Karen Burkhalter April 05, 2009

My loved one stayed here

Countryside Lakes is a wonderful place for my mother. She has some dementia now and they take wonderful care of her. She moved in four years ago and has gradually needed additonal care. The place is clean, well-kept, and I have never heard as staff member ever say anything rude or ugly to a resident. The dining room is nice and the food is pretty good. My mother is happy and so am I.

Location of Countryside Lakes