From the Provider
Rose House in Port Arthur, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.
Assisted Living residences at Rose House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Meaningful Pursuits activities
- Emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation for group arrangements
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
- Home Visit Program
- Urgent Placement
Rose House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.
Reviews of Rose House
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The Rose House is a great place for a person to receive assisted living. My grandmother stayed there for almost 3 years and it was great for her. Her room came with the basic necessities for living life, and had options for her to make it her own just like her house. The staff was very friendly and helpful for when either she needed help or the family had a question to ask. The facilities were in great shape. Nothing was worn down, and everything seemed very modern. The cafeteria had some great options for the residents, in order to keep their appetite diverse, but still good. There were also a couple of game rooms for board games and cards, plus a beauty salon for the older women. The building had secure access, without the patients knowing how to get in the building or leave, in order to protect them. Overall, The Rose House is a good place for that special someone.
Location of Rose House
Features of Rose House
- Ownership type: For-profit Corporation