Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Casa Colina Transitional Living Center

Posted by Isam April 10, 2013

My wife spent about three weeks over at Casa Colina Rehabilitation Center. It's a big, high-tech place. The staff was very professional. They did everything very well.

Posted by cmo.arias May 16, 2012

Casa Colina is a great rehabilitation and assisted living facility. The staff were professional, helpful and courteous to both its visitors and its clients. The Facilities there were clean and well kept. Patients were two to a room excluding those who required a certain level of treatment. The rooms were comfortable with a good view of the landscaping. The food was satisfactory and they even offered the patients sodas and treats. Televisions, board games, and regular outings were all provided to the patients. For those with physical disabilities or impairments were provided a gym and physical therapist to motivate and assist recovery. My experience overall was satisfactory. I cant think of any negative criticism for this facility, as it served its purpose in physical and mental rehabilitation.

Posted by larry14r October 03, 2011

I have visited this facility back in 2006 because my grandfather was there for rehab because he was in the hospital for 7 weeks before he came over there. The staff was very helpful during the whole process of getting my grandfather well, and be able to take care of himself.

Location of Casa Colina Transitional Living Center