Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Darst Adult Group Home

Darst Adult Group Home is an assisted living facility in Pomeroy, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Darst Adult Group Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Darst Adult Group Home

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Darst Adult Group Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by meigsctygirl January 17, 2012
3.0

My grandmother was a resident at Darst Adult Group Home, some years ago. I'm sorry to say that I only visited her while she was there a few times, but my impression was fairly positive. She had her own room, which looked just like a bedroom in any home, and could come and go as she pleased. She didn't choose to go anywhere but I I would see an older gentleman take a walk every day (I lived close to the Darst Home). I never had much contact with the employees at that time, but my grandmother was clean and seemed to be well taken care of. I do remember there being a "nursing home" smell, one I've smelled at many nursing homes thought I don't know why that is. I would have scored this place higher if my sister had not worked there for a short time and was not treated very well. I do know they have a VERY high turnover rate, and in my opinion, if you can't treat your employees well, there is something wrong.

Location of Darst Adult Group Home