Cost

Starting at $2,600/mo.*; $2,045/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Ridge Wind

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Ridge Wind

Emeritus at Ridge Wind
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Neal3 May 29, 2014
4.0

Emeritus at Ridge Wind was really nice. However, I think the staff was a little bit more busy, but they were very friendly. They were very professional, too. The dining area was very nice. It was a very nice, clean area. I thought it was very clean. I thought the whole facility was very clean. The place was next to me, and that's the reason why I looked at them in first place. It is just close to my house.

Emeritus at Ridge Wind
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kathi4 June 27, 2013
4.0

I liked the arrangement of Emeritus at Ridge Wind, it was like a big wheel with spokes. The main room where they ate and had activities was a big, round area and the spokes were the hub of rooms. My mom was in a shared room and it was large and adequate. I loved most of the staff. They were young, healthy, they sang and played with the residents. My mom was in the Alzheimer's unit so their activities were very limited. They watched television, listened to music, played some simple games for dexterity to maintain her muscles. But she could also go down and not just sit in her wheelchair all day. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Location of Emeritus at Ridge Wind