From the Provider
Harbour Senior Living of South Hills offers comprehensive and caring Alzheimer's and memory care in Pittsburgh. The mission of our supportive community is to serve the special needs of individuals with all forms of memory loss.
Those suffering from forms of dementia have a special category of needs that we are trained to handle. Our community is designed to be a comfortable home, yet with physical accommodations that support those with physical limitations or memory loss. Our private rooms and common areas are easy to navigate, welcoming and appropriate for everyone.
Harbour Senior Living of South Hills begins with a complete assessment of cognitive and physical health so that our medical staff may provide comprehensive attention. Residents live in small community groups, routines are consistent and life-enriching activities are a part of every day. You can rest assure that many team members will be monitoring and interacting with your loved one daily, as well as keeping you updated.
Memory Care Amenities
- Emergency Response System
- Medication Management
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team, served 3 times a day
- 24-hour Staffing
- Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
- Award winning Wellness Everyday programs, provided 7 days a week
- Personalized Care Plans
- Dining for Wellness - educational and wellness program
- Brain Health University
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Housekeeping and maintenance service
- All utilities included except telephone and cable
- Individually controlled heat and central air
- Step-in Shower
- Snack and hydration program
- Respite Stays (based on availability)
- Secured outdoor area