Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Hil Deer Haven

Hil Deer Haven is an assisted living facility in Pewaukee, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Hil Deer Haven for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Hil Deer Haven

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Hil Deer Haven
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by ggggz4 July 31, 2011
4.0

When I went to Hil Deer Haven I went carroling with my daughter. We went for father daughter carroling for her girl scouts. We sang Christmas music there. All of the people were so happy to see us there singing for them. All of the people there seemed so delieghted that we took time to go to their home. We saw many diffferent people who were sick or just old. When we walked in all of the workers greeted us so happy to see us. We turned to our right and we saw all fo the people sitting there clapping for us. We saw some of the men playing cards some watch TV. Some of the women were sitting there talking and others were just waiting for us to arrive. They were so happy to see us! We sang the songs after everysong they clapped, smiling! After all of pur songs we took a tour. I thought there was so many good things for the people to do there. I had so much fun with my daughter and Hil Deer Haven is a great place for elderly people to live.

Location of Hil Deer Haven

Features of Hil Deer Haven

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5