Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Asbury Place

Posted by sandcrabbe13 December 21, 2013

I have freedom to go and come as I please,have friends cometo see me and take me places when ever I need them.So IF anyone is looking for a great place to live I would recommend Asbury Place to live with great food,activities and side trips.Come to Asbury Place and check us out.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.May God bless you,your family.God bless America.

Posted by chellebelle37 June 11, 2013
1.0

My father and I visited this facility yesterday to retain some information. The lady behind the desk was not friendly at all and acted toward us as if we were bothering her. I did ask her a question and instead of answering my question she handed me a packet of papers, which were quite thick, and told me that any questions I had would be answered in the packet. Then, she gave us a tour of the facility. She walked so fast that neither my father or I could keep up with her. She was talking as she was walking, but she was so far ahead of us we could not hear a word she was saying. She was so unfriendly and cold. My father and I decided going out of the door of the facility that we would not be putting our loved one there. If the receptionist, the first person you come in contact with, is so unfriendly then what must the rest of the staff be like.

Posted by 9808waters May 31, 2012
1.0

Asbury Place consisted of bad dieting, mean nurses, general neglect and noninteraction with patients. The diet consisted of greasy, overcooked food, if they served a proper meal at all. My grandmother rarely left her room, and barely went outside or saw daylight. A nurse might come and check in once a day. The on staff nurses didnt seem to interact with any of the patients, and their event days were a joke. Nobody spoke a word for fear of food rationing as a punishment, or worse. The general lack of human decency in this place is abominable. I felt really bad that she even had to reside in such a facility, but it was what our insurance provided coverage for. I sincerely hope no one sends a loved one there. This seemed more like a graveyard for the walking dead rather than loved ones whom needed care and kindness. I would not recommend this facility under any circumstances.

Posted by SunsetGabb June 01, 2011
4.0

The staff at Asbury place are extremely friendly and I appreciate the efforts they took to care for my grandfather. They treat him not just as a patient, but like their own family member. It's not easy to leave others to take care of your loved ones, let alone complete strangers. But with Asbury, I feel better knowing that these individuals will not just take care of him, but listen to his stories and laugh along with him and hug him when he's feeling lonely. I recommend this place to anyone who is a little jittery about letting another look after their love.

Location of Asbury Place