Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Oak Crest

Baltimore assisted living providers can give you or your loved one the extra care and support you need. But only Renaissance Gardens at Oak Crest offers the personalized attention you deserve. Our residents experience a level of independence and control you won't find anywhere else.

Unlike many other Baltimore assisted living options, you or your loved one will enjoy a private apartment. You're welcome to bring your own furnishings from home and decorate however you wish.

Our caregivers can assist with tasks like meals and medication management. Flexible dining options give you or your loved one a variety of delicious choices. Meals are prepared fresh daily by our talented on-site chefs.

Plus, Renaissance Gardens residents enjoy all the amenities and activities of the Oak Crest campus. How many other Baltimore assisted living communities can boast a swimming pool, fitness center, multiple restaurants and more!

Reviews of Oak Crest

Posted by Caring76139950 December 30, 2013
4.0

Because of my work, I came to know about Oak Crest. One of the things that they have there is that they have ranges of care. They have different levels for you there. They do a very good job at the facility and I believe that they do have activities there.

Posted by caringmm719 July 25, 2013
4.0

We visited Oak Crest a couple of times earlier when my friend was in a better condition. We looked at their assisted living facility and it was very nice. It was a fairly new facility. Their apartments were nice. They're all basically the same with the other facilities we visited in terms of services and features, but I would absolutely recommend Oak Crest to others.

Posted by Guest52519 July 05, 2013

This is a wonderful place that our grandmother raves about constantly! The staff truly went out of their way to make her feel welcome, and it didn't stop there. She always tells us how friendly and helpful everyone is to her, and how she has met some wonderful residents that she now calls friends. She raves about the staff and the delicious meals she gets in the dining room, she says she loves getting her hair done in the salon, and always tells us how helpful and warm the front desk and office staff are to her. She was reluctant to move to Oak Crest Village, but now she says she wishes she found it sooner. We are so happy that she is happy and enjoying this stage in her life surrounded by wonderful people and living in such a pleasant atmosphere. My husband and I wish we could move in! We would definitely recommend Oak Crest Village to anyone looking for a retirement community that is definitely 5 stars!

Posted by JulieE June 15, 2013

Oak Crest Village is safe, clean, fun and there are nice people as well. The food is good. I enjoy the exercising classes and have spent the last 7 years just loving my carefree lifestyle that I live at Oak Crest Village.

Posted by Jess LCPC May 06, 2013

Oak Crest Village independent living senior community gets 5 stars. This is luxury living. The grounds of the facility are very pretty. The landscaping was pretty and the grounds well maintained. There are many common areas of the facility. This includes dining areas, computer center, lounges, Library and much, much more. Each of the apartments features lots of windows giving a breath taking view. I was very impressed with the entire community. This is a place to consider as a retirement option

Posted by AnonymousMedic November 20, 2012

My experience is that this is the top facility of all all nursing, assisted living, and retirement facilities in the area. It does not give off the typical vibe of a sad nursing home, as there are many activities to do in a community based environment. In my experience the medical care is also very good. There are security guards who are cross-trained as EMT's all over the facility, and they even have their own Paramedic staffed ambulance. I have seen no problems from the nursing staff there and they all seem to be kind to their patients. It is without a doubt one of the nicer facilities I have seen both in appearance and staffing. This as as far as my knowledge of the facility goes, but hopefully it provides a different perspective.

Posted by Anabeth Walsh September 29, 2011
4.0

Oakcrest Village is a vibrant community of seniors with a range of assistance needs. It is conveniently located near shopping and cultural venues. Oakcrest residents have a lot of options, in their living environments, their food choices, and their range of activities. Transportation is available daily. Residents can have pets and can share meals with friends and family. Oakcrest provides beautifully appointed apartments with a variety of floor plans, depending on the needs of the individual. It is easy for residents to receive various levels of care in this facility, as their needs for assistance change. When one member of a couple needs more care, Oakcrest staff finds ways to serve both members while ensuring that the couple maintains dignity and connection to the other. Oakcrest is well-regarded in the community, and has come to be known for their fine level of assistance to residents. I would not hesitate to encourage any of my aging family members to consider moving to Oakcrest and start getting the peace of mind that comes with a beautiful home and expert staffing.

Location of Oak Crest